Reviews for Strawberry Flavored
anonymousfangirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
that was extremely sweet! it was perfect! just enough love, physicall contact and innocence _ I loved it keep up the magnificent work! ;D
may96 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
so much for cake :)
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
i love it!

leon and sora are a perfect match an innocent and an expert...
Karichi chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
lol that was kinda cute XD (ai luv Leon X3) but...im reading straight but im not thinking straight...yaoi is such a powerfull drug -_-; anyways luv it 3
Ayami01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
well..It's nice promise...I hope you make another one okay? hehehe Thanks...
Steel Heart chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Just lovely!
Miss Layla chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I should've reviewed this fanfic a long time ago but anyway, it seems like Leon is always craving for "it" whenever there's a Leon-Sora story like this. But that makes them really interesting to read. Overall, I really love your story. Keep it up!
Crimson Celestial chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I love this story! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LOVE! Great Job! so romantic
Catherine Sullano chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Hey, you're such a malicious-minded person, but I like your story! God! Do Sora and Leon have s-e-x in this ficiton? I asked this because my classmate read it and suggested that this fiction has sex scenes or something like that! FAVOR: Can you make a ficiton that concentrates on MayLeonSora love triangle? I will also ask Royal blueKitsune! Sayonara!
lianluna chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I like your story! It's very nice...and naughty? Hehe... Leon and Sora is a great pair.
tayanika chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
hm...a bit sexual isnt it...but anyway...good product of imagination..
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Really sweet and well-written. I love this pairing, I think it's the best!
Kizna Himura chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
aw that was cute!
SP777 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This is my second time reading this and it's every bit as good as the first time. :-)

Also I didn't realize her birthday had passed. She's what..20?

Anyway, any other one-shots in the works?
My Soul Your Puppet chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
_ Very nice. LoL. I loved it. LoL. Congrats to BlueKitsune for having this lovely work dedicated to.