Reviews for Tradition
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was good loved it
irony882 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Loved the humor inserted with Hodgins! He sure is funny! Nice plot too!
jedlee07 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Okay, I just could not read this story and not review...I love that last part with the mistletoe, starting with Booth's comment...Oh, I died! This was cute, very funny. I loved it!
only-more-love chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Ok, so I'm a bit behind in my Bones reading. But what a delightful fic-morsel to have waiting for me! I actually giggled while reading this. I loved Hodgins and the fishing pole - especially the part about him dangling it above Uriah & Dr. Goodman. :D And th Booth/Brennan moments were just lovely.

Thanks for sharing!
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aww loved it! hehe Zack and Goodman wow
Ahria chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
*smiles* That was adorable. I liked it a lot.
AJeff chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
*put hand over mouth* First off *snicker* I loved the line *snicker-snort* “I know that I’ve had a lot to drink, but…” he said looking over his shoulder, “has Hodgins been stalking us with a fishing pole all night?” HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's too freakin' funny!

Great oneshot.

aunttuda chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
loved the story. i hope you will continue this story with another.
rosyle chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Nice story!

Mistletoe on a pole! Too funny. Totally something Angela would do. :P
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Golly-gee! I love everything you write! There's just something about the way you capture Booth in each of your stories. What a man! ;)

This was great! YAY! :)
canthereisto chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Angela didn’t mention that she had attached some mistletoe to a fishing rod and had forced Jack to keep an eye out for a chance to dangle it over Bren and Booth’s heads.

“Well, yes.” She replied matter-of-factly. “He was trying to hold it over Zach and Dr. Goodman’s head.”

Just three of the many many quoteable phrases in there. I ADORED this fic. Just full of all the Christmassy BB goodness and well written and,. gah, I just loved it, no need to justify. Good luck!

pupdawg66 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
O.M.G. This is so hilarious! A well-written fic, and for the most part very canon to the characters. The whole dress thing and how Booth reacted to it...I was busting up laughing- no, seriously, I was. PLEASE add another chapter to this, or write another fic for Bones. This is so awesome! U

as always,

BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 12/25/2006

A h h h, Than MUCH for that WONDERFUL bit of FLUFF! I truly enjoyed it!

~G :D
Brhee chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Your characterization and the discussion between Angela and Brennan was right on. I could really see them saying exactly what they said.

Personally I think that Brennan might have made a somewhat token protest about mistletoe and pagan rites before giving in- but who am I to argue with a good ending!