Reviews for Neutral
Excelent idea/drabble.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Interesting idea.
Wonderland Reject chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
This latest story was amazing! The last one was great, too, but I've already read that one. This one is brand new and really just wonderful. I think that this story captures the real show very well while stirring your story in it. I'll be looking for more, I promise you!
Gryphaena chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Ooh, Chase Young and his plotting!

Uh,I hope this isn't rude: you forgot a period between two sentences and a few sentences looked like you had forgotten to insert a word.
bloody-black-valentine chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
the end of chpt 3 made me go whoa o_o... but in a good way! I enjoyed this very much
SilentSniper chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
I like the fact that you stated that Chase was the previous 'Dragon of Water' like Omi and arrogance being what they had in common. Pulled off nicely.
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Jack Spicer uses his metal creations like Gin did!
Usami chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That's an interesting idea. But if you were going along with Chinese Mythology, than wood would have had to have been used in the first place, seeing as how the element of wind is more of an American and Japanese element. However, I understand that the four elements that were used in the show (regardless of where the show actually takes place) had to have been in your story.

And as I said, it was an interesting idea.
gjhkfud chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
whoa...

thats deep...

and a little morbid
Daxo chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
o who can be the metal dragon?

good start but i really hope that the other chap will be more but a lot bigger

ok bye