Reviews for Band Geeks
breathlessnightxx chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
I really like this story so far! Keep it up and update soon! Oh and I feel bad about the wisdom teeth surgery :( Feel better!
SkyeVerya chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
This story caught my eye since I'm starting high school, and i'm going to be in band. (I couldn't live without it). This will be my first year of marching band, so I think this will be an interesting fic to read.
pink-cherryblossoms1 chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
THANK YOU! now someone can make a story out of band! i luv u! j/k. we band ppl need to stick together! i'm luvin the story and keep it up. I'll be watching out for it ok? ja ne! _
Tickle chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
i like this story! i really like how you portrayed the relationship between Sakura and Syaoran just the way they speak to each other shows how close they are! and i think its awesome how you incorporated guard,band,and drumline Go Guard!
Shigure-sama chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
I find your story kinsa cool cos I'm in the band as well! Tho we dun have colour guards... I'm not really sure what that is. Haha. I had read a fanfic about the ccs cgaracters being in the band as well, but i think the author knows little about a band so it kinda suck. Hope yours isn't!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
Rae chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
I really like this story so far! It's nice to see stuff about band/guard for a change, makes me happy! I'm in an independent guard myself, and I think you did a good job explaining it yay you! 3 Can't wait to see what happens next. (Random: I actually know a dark girl named Benika haha! and uh.. typo at the end, "underneath" is spelled wrong, don't kill me!)
GoneCloseExit chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
love this story update fast
Honeydew92 chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
another fun chapter. benika is an intresting name, I have never heard it before, where did you get it?
Honeydew92 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Are you in the marching band? I am, tons of fun. I love the concept of your story, but you do realise that is VERY AU, so you should put that in the summary. What do you play? I play the flute ;D
xYOUx chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
MAKE PT II nOw! :P!
vince chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
wow! really exciting stuff! haha very interesting indeed...ah i need to read the rest haha keep it up and hope to read more! seems like this story will be extremly long!...which is a good thing haha...
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
This was very good! Terrific job!
Azure Stream chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
You don't have to be so apologetic...(sp) Of course that might not matter because it might not be a real word, but anyway, I like this chapter. It's a cliffie! *Sigh* Oh well, I don't mind waiting, I like this story. (Especially since I understand what this means!) :) And, I'm a band geek too! I play the flute! Yay! Update soon and good luck with the Surgery.
xYOUx chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
MAKE CHAPTER 2 NOW! hahaha :) i lOve it!