Reviews for Some Kind of Miracle
Keynor chapter 23 . 3/9
Please finish the story! ! I'm dying to see how it ends. Pleaaaseeeeee!
Sang Joyeux bonne chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
I know that it has been years since this story was last updated, but I really do hope you continue. This story made me cry quite a bit. The plot was interesting, and I loved the idea of a bucket list.

However, I'd like to at least know how it ends. You wouldn't even have to write an actual chapter. I'd be fine with an Author's note that explains where this story was heading. Thank you for this wonderful story.

-SJB
Amora.Lee chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
The greatest tragedy of this story is that is wasnt comoleted its been an amazing read
BellaBlack chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
Please finish it. I beg you.
TintedLoveStory chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
Damn it, "At least we could have all gone together...I don't want to die alone..." All the feels.
Tblu2326 chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
It's cool to kill as long as you feel that person did something 'wrong'.

This is the message I am getting from this story.

Point: Killing is wrong. NO MATTER the situation. That first sentence is a lie humans tell themselves so they aren't swamped by guilt. Why not be honest? Killing is wrong...and many STILL do it.

Why?

Because we can. No matter the situation, unless someone forced your hand physically themselves, EVERYONE who killed is to blame.

This includes Harry Potter. Being guilty is good. At least we know he is humane enough to know that what he did was wrong, no matter who it was he killed.

In this story so far, it is pretty much ignored that the 'Light' had dirtied their hands. Everyone blind themselves by saying since they were 'Right' it is okay. And since the 'Dark' was 'Wrong' it isn't. I guess everyone is in character, since this is how the books are too.

I would prefer the acknowledge what they did was wrong, and accept that they still would do it again. Instead they say it is cool since the other dude opinions didn't match up with theirs.

Hypocrites.
Tblu2326 chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
That was really rude of Harry. Seriously, he needs to learn that he doesn't have the 'right' to know everything just because he is a little curious. When it is none of his business, it is none of his business.

And Draco is the bastard? Uh, no.
Tblu2326 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Harry needs to get a life. Seriously.
Tblu2326 chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
I wouldn't be grateful either, if I was Draco. What 'is' the point in giving him nine more months to live!? I would want to just get it all over with, and be done. Now he has to kiss their asses, and 'be grateful' to them. Assholes.
ianyen chapter 23 . 1/20/2014
Hi :) this is such a beautiful story, I hoe you'd update it more :) More power to your writing career!
sunneedee chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
I am going to resolve to never read a Drarry again. Its my OTP, but the never of unfinished fics I break my heart over (and Harry or Draco are always dying or something equally tragic in them ) is getting me down. Please, please give me a happy ending. Please finish this beautiful and tragic fic.
writinchic chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
Ahhhh! Why is this not finished?
DeviousLightningShot chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
This... was... beautiful. ;-; I loved it with everything I've got. Fucking fantastic.
Megany123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Words can't describe how much I love your writing and these boys. My heart aches for them! I'm hoping you come back and finish the story. Please?
akaCaitlinne chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
Wait. What?
That's the end?!
Don't get this wrong. I love the story. But here I was, hoping for a happy ending... and now this. ._.
I really, really enjoyed your story. It was incredibly realistic and beautiful. Maybe it's also realistic that Draco isn't saved, but still... RIGHT INTO THE FEELS .
Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us.
C (is now going to hide in a corner and cry. And maybe draw fanart later)