Reviews for Beneath Words
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I loved the "Harryandron" freindship..and sympathized with Hermoine. But, ironically I'm not praising your story so much as your ability to sumarize correctly. Most either say too much (and ruin their own story) or too little ( and loses the readers attention.) So... congratulations.
shedoc chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
wow! i was jsut saying to a friend that she doesn't get the boys quite the same way as the boys get each other!

thanks for the read
Sailor X1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Fabulous! It's rare to find a fic that 1. Describes Ron and Harry's friendship so accurately without making it awkward and slashy (I totally didn't interpret it as slash, and actually appreciated and loved the comment Hermione made about ppl implying it... I made mention of it in my own fic actually, just haven't posted it yet) and 2. Shows Hermione with an insight that only Hermione could have, and also articulated in a way only Hermione could have done... if that makes any sense.

Anyway... loved this.
Me chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I liked this. It was really touching and deep and just what I needed right now. This was really good.
Fancyfree chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
THANK YOU! Finally there is someone who is so good at describing Harry and Ron. I loved it. I think some parts are a bit of a stretch but it's okay regardless. So many people hate Ron and don't think he deserves Harry and I think that is bologna! I love that you described that they can speak without words. I think the most deep relationships with people can really do that, it's rare, but it happens.
Hermione-and-Ron-forever-together chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
this is a great fic. it defines harry and rons friendship to a T. i couldnt see the slash in it at all and anyone that does is a fool in my opinion.