Reviews for Speaker for the Dead
NightWithMoon chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
interesting, but I would change the fullbring ability significantly from what it is in bleach, just because I tend to think a lot of the story line and animations in bleach are tacky.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
I like Sakura and Hinata in the harem, it makes sense, and it gives a way to connect to both the shinobi side and the civilian side, Sakura was also pretty torn up with Naruto's "death", actually the only ones I don't like the idea of in the harem are the ones already "taken" by this timeframe in the canon, (ex. Temari, Kurenei), other then those, heck there is even Yakkumo (her genjutsu abilities, make for a great addition since Naruto sucks at those).

Poor Hinata, LOL, she's gonna be REALLY happy once she figures out this ISN'T a dream. ROFL, the reactions should be rather comical.
mohahassan3 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
so she the first one
mohahassan3 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
cool this sounds great
Imperial chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
-_- hinata, the story is already sinking into the sea of crap
Imperial chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
i have a ?, please answer in next update. can we vote for fillers? if yes, Sara, queen of rouran, is main choice, lol have fun making that happen. If no, then one of the female jinchurriki? sry, bad spelling, so Fu(Nanabi) or Yugito(Nibi) or since harem, both?! :)
Next, constructive criticism cough flaming cough.
1st, hinata hugged naruto, while he was injured tightly -_- i can totally imagine any medic or kakashi let her murder him with a hug.

very good story keep it up :) ut please no hinata, gods no. i actually have nothing agaist hinata, but authors tend to just screw everything over when they had a hinata, like goin from A to maybe a C if you a really good author, please try to make pairing not the main concern. i have seriously have read only 1 fanfic that did hinata well.
Keep it up:)
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
That's Hinata, right on the dot.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
I don't care much for the whole arranged marriage plot line thing, not just because it is trite and bland but because it is an extremely cheap way of including people. In addition, in times of war it might have been common, to get more potential soldiers and increase strength, but in times of peace, especially a time of disarmament, it would probably be not only unpopular but seen as armament and a threatening action if done between strong people. I give you some points for having it be a political move to reduce assassination attempts on him (with a side benefit of making him seem like a Connivingly Supportive Father) though.

I give you a bigger number of points for not having had it already made by their parents before their birth. Not only is that ridiculously bland and a cheap way to try to enforce any pairing by honor (and usually is done in the same fics that emphasizes how a shinobi has no honor and should be a stealth assassin) but the idea that Minato or Kushina would agree to it from what we've seen of their views on love is rather far-fetched. Especially Kushina, what with her belief in love and the red string brought about by her experiences...and since she wins their arguments except when it is really serious, well, I can't see her ever agreeing to even a preliminary kind of contract.

I will say a society dedicated to finding the child of prophecy is plausible in a time of peace, though in a time like the Clan Wars or the Great Shinobi Wars would make it hard to form such a society without being seen as as a traitor to their clans and villages, which would contradict the whole point of the society.
smexyforever chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I would like some gender bender to be in narutos harem as spice!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
mrnaruto242 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
love the story hope you up date soon
Culebra del Sol chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I must say, I am very satisfied with what you have written here. The only suggestion that I could think of that would bring a little more spice to it all would be Kidomaru (the spider-armed boy), and Tayuya surviving the conflict and being brought in. I'd like to see them becoming a part of Konoha's forces, but that's up to you.
Hinata being a part of the harem is also a nice bonus for me. I just love that shrinking violet.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Great story! I love the way you incorporated the fullbring into Naruto, the explanation about yin and yang part of souls fit so well, that for a few moments I thought it was part of canon. This is definitely one of the most interesting reads I've had in a while, keep up the good work and update soon!
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Poor Hinata-chan
Volos chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
So what is naruto going too do about sasuke? You know the guy who pierce him with a chidori basically killing him? First he was undecided about killing or saving him now with talking to hiashi he speaks with confidence that he wants too save sasuke. What is it. I dont want too keep reading if naruto keeps flip-flopping. Either stick with one or none. Either risk konoha and his precious people for one guy he feels like he had some type of connection or protect konoha and the world by killing sasuke. As for the harem i had a feeling hinata would be in it but sakura really? Anyways PLEASE dont do the same think that most authors do when it comes too hinata and naruto pairings. Usually it goes like this

Hinata - Naruto i loved you and blah blah blah
Naruto - OMG i didnt know im so stupid lets go out

Please dont do that. They havent even talked and most authors have as if they were best friends since day one. As for sakura why would she like naruto all of a sudden. She was crying not hours ago (too naruto) too go save sasuke. Dont rush it. At least have it where naruto cant really trust her feelings since she did have a crush on sasuke before. Just because naruto got hurt doesnt mean she would "fall in love" with him right there. Thats like saying if kiba got hurt then sakura would crush on him or even sasuke.

Please add MEI too the harem at least.