Reviews for DeLUSiON
Evila chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
omg, love the story, when the hat first talked to her, I thought it was Dumbeldore talking, I was like WTF? when it said

"I could never talk to people in their mind without sitting on their head. Are you doing this?"
Snow Vike chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
wow...Wow...WOW! You have got to continue. One quick question, is the hell child a demon or a bogart? Please update soon!
Star chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
Come on and post ch. 9!
Deep throat chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
This was great i thoroughly enjoy reading this story. I love how your crossing the worlds this way i cant wait to see how this progresses keep going!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
Ive been reading these without reviewing whoops. I think these are very good the way it was started sounds very familiar but its different so it makes it unique and enjoyable. Im going to keep reading this as long as you update it.
Haneru chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
AWSOME

It's similar to Grubbs's situation but the doctors were never able to fix her brain
tuh-leen92 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
please please please please PLEASE continue this story! and pairing? hm maybe aria and draco since despises harry and and everyone and i think u should add some demonata charaters in there maybe she could pair with grubbs if u dont like the draco idea...
CriminallyInsane.com chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
wait- why are we on harry potter nao?

... *confuzzled*
Reji Neguro chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
YOU MUST CONTINUE! PLZ! this is a demonata and HP crossover! colio!
xxBabyGirlxx chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
omg omg, that ending was so good. this really reminds me of demonata, its like harry potter and demonata meet in a epic story about one girl. update soon!
ComeJoinTheCircus chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
Oh my gosh! That was really AWSOME! It felt like I was reading a book, I would love to see you write more, so please continue!
xxBabyGirlxx chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
good.

lol anyway. the first like two chapters def seemed like it came it out of Demonata lol. this is definatly different, and very well written. and who was the other guy with Arthur and Remus. update!
Pearl of Hope chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
OMG, loser, are you goning to make it like heros? like that blonde girl?

LOTS OF LOVE!

Eve
KRP chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
bit odd, taking advice from a mirror. how old is she, anyways? im kinda wondering how long it took her to go from the hospital to her house, take a shower, and all that. it must take longer to realize that one patent is missing and get to her home. how old is she, anyways? and a name would be nice.

well, thats all

see you next chapter.
Pearl of Hope chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
AAirry! Thats so good! I can't wait for the next chapter! Is there going to be romance? You know how much I love romance! I miss you! You should come over tomorrow! That would suck if you read this tomorrow and thought that I meant my birthday, cause I have crap to do then...but if not I'll see you on the 30th! I really like your story(ies) they are really good, so should update both of them...okay...I'm done now...

LOTS OF LOVE!

E.

p.s. yes I did have sugar/coffee this morning : - ) ( ha, kinda looks like a penis)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »