Reviews for A Permissible Affair
pansy25 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
This one is so good. Too bad its abandoned. It holds too much promise and quite different from the rest of the stories out there. I hope you continue this...
TheHouseOfAthhaZala chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
i think i already read the third chapter.. if you continued it thiz (i hope u continued thiz!) pliz update more than ine chapter.. thiz iz a great story afterall..

thx

cya :D
yula206 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Wonderful story PLZ update soon & thank you
Meg.x chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
WTF!
You haven't updated in years!
Continue please?
kira chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
lain minu oi... wala jud nimu gn padaun imo story... huhuhu
Hegodart chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Eventhough its been a good 2 years since you updated.

come to think of it, you probably never will.

But for this 1% chance that you might,

I really hope you do!

I was loving this story so far!
rdesa91 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I wish you could really finish this story, not only for myself but, also for all the asucaga fans who are supporting them as well as my friends...I really wish you could finish this story because I want to see athrun in a different character and you just did. I really want to know how will cagalli make him fall for her with the attitude athrun is showing her, I'm intrigue!So, please...I beg you! Thank you! My friends and I will be waiting for the ending! I hope you could really make it soon!
PreciousRoseXCagallimania chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
i like this fic. the idea actually interesting. please update this fic!
orthonym chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
i hope carterjune05(?) continues this story.. i hope.. and i pray... *sighs* :) good story.. wanna know what's next.. go go go write and update! :) take care..
shiloah18 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
ahh.. anata kinda Lack.. watashi mean.. cLiFfy.. anata Left me hanging there.. *giggLes* wanna read some more.. onegai update asap.. it's suteki.. hontoni! onegai do go on.. ;p
Chou chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Your story has lots of potential, it's a shame that there isn't more to read, it's looking really good! I like your writing style! Anyways,I hope you update one day, I would enjoy reading more!
Cagallirocks chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
this is an awsome story. i love the plot and everything about it. could u plz update soon. need to know what happens. keep up the great work. xCagallirocksx
Nanotiko08 chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Please update soon I really like your story.
AnimeSiren chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
God! I just fell in love with this story! Please update!
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Showing up late was a bad move however her answer should help with that. She's got a lot of work to do.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »