Reviews for Can't Find Anything
ravengirl5598423 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
very nice

good job please write more
SeeJaye chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
it sounds... interesting. i mean you did a great job and all, but you used some of the same words over and over again, that is little boring, and when you put that he did like raven more then just a friend, you put that he didn't have to agree with them, what you should have put was that he didn't have to agree openly, because he did just agree with them, so you were kind of backing your self into a corner there. and last thing you need to think about is, maybe trying to acually fit some of the other characters in, it is not a good way to begin if you only have one character and the others are doing who knows what, it just gets me confused.

heres where i get nice...

i really like that i can tell you put thought into your story, maybe not in some areas, but i can tell you did. you also ended with a little clif hanger, a great way to get readers comeing back.

i really am sorry if i sound not nice, but if i didn't tell you, i dont think some one else wouldv'e, good luck and may the stars watch over you.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Yeah. I bet it would be distracting to Garfield to see Raven in a dress. And it is also a very sweet narative about how tenacious Garfield was when looking for a gift to give Raven.

Nice. :)
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I usually like quite a bit more fluff, but this was still really good :-D. Nice introspective piece on Gar and his thoughts on his fellow titans. Good job on the imagery and especially his thoughts on Raven. Very cute, keep up the good work!
Jademardh chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I liked this story, the way it showed Gar's insight on his shopping for Raven. I think I'd like to see what Raven's reaction to his present would be.