Reviews for Traveling Soldier
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 3/3
This is sweet!
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
sooo sweet and i got worried at the end when he was sending multiple letters that you'd killed her!
Gimpyslair chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I'm hungry for more, this is really original and I love the subtility of... everything!
rinnei chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
amazing. very much so :)
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Haha I love the way that the tone changes, without reading your authors note at the beginning, I could tell the wording/signing changes, it's very amusing to read, especially when Roy gets frantic about her.
Red's 21st chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
That was so touching! My smile at reading this story puts my face into jepoardy again- I really do think it shall split open this time-

Your writing style is absolutely wonderful and if a writing style can be described as comforting to read, yours is.

Great job!
NurseGodaime chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
aw, hecka cute. with a name like that, i was concerned that she would die.
strandedthought chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
O_O I hadn't read this yet. I love it! I like that Havoc wrote to Roy about his concern for Riza. Amazing!
Miskcat chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This was very sweet, thank you! I hadn't really read your introduction, about watching the signatures and other things, until I'd finished the story. But I'd have been watching for those anyway, as the suspense escalated for each of them.

Only one tiny quibble. Occasionally, each of them sort of stammered the way a person would do with the spoken word. E.g. "I...I've gotten each of youkr letters, sir."

But I wonder...do you think they would in fact write that way on paper?
OTP chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
lol the pen thing was priceless very nicely done
aqua-eyed mystery520 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
that was really cool the way the everything was said by letter and i also liked how the letters themselves developed by them starting to use first names then love... it was really sweet. It was so cute when they fought over the pen in the last letter.

This was a really good story and very well written. Great job!
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
OMG! great fic.. very well written.. i really like the development of the whole letter writing thingy.. specially the last part.. *spaces off, daydreaming* anyways, i really love it! so great and well written.. first sincerely, then love.. bwahahaha.. great job! ja!

Erinn
LittleMissOrdinary chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Very sweet and well written. I love that song too by the way, it fits in with the story very well. I'll be waiting for your next story.

LM
words without chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Very cute! The last letter/section/thing was my favorite; sadly enough I can see the two of them fighting over the pen like that. And Roy indignantly storming off to take Riza home was adorable.
Dailenna chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Argh! How annoying! Either FFN is having issues with PMs again or something freaky's up, because I didn't get notification about your new story, and you know how freakishly fast I normally get my notification emails.

But anyway - onto the proper review.

Very nice! You managed to avoid the cliche ending of her not answering for ages and then finding out she's dead. Sure, it's good when there are only a couple, but it's when every time you come up against this sort of thing that they get annoying - and you managed to side-step it. Very good!

I love that they're coming back together - very cute. He's come to her rescue like a knight in shining armour!

One thing (I always keep my 'one thing's for last, don't I?): "I can’t even thing to phrase this properly" - change 'thing' to 'think', then it's all perfect, honey!

Very nice. Very good. Very well, I'm done _