Reviews for Night Discovery
Bl00dy-Velvet chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
that movie is SO not scary.i luvs the story
mares-chan chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
oh...shiny! *pokes Argentine's MJ-styled shoes*

Yes, fudge-monkies are the best _

You did a pretty good job at this :) But I reckon this would almost go under Romance/Humor. Either way, I love waffles and this story made me salivate for a while...over two things actually XD
Hinfallend chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
lmao this is crack. I love it! XD Argentine was lol it was still awesome. It made me laugh a lot. How did it end up under the rating M? this should be under T or something lol.
The First Sight chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Well, that was certainly an eccentric piece of work. Fun, though.
Ever the Antagonist chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
That was randomly insane.
yumie-darkness123 chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
that was o very amusing!

it seemed like you were mega high on something.
Zyon-Chan chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Amber chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
WAS THERE A FRIGGEN POINT IN THAT! But it was awsome, to say the least. I was wondering if we were smoking the same stuff, perhaps? (LMAO)See if you can't e-mail me, cuz my e-mails been a little...screwy? And I agree about the movie. Bye!.
MizuTsuki17 chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
lol, Funny and great! Waffles from ihop,lol!
Blueangel367 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
i dunno... it was good to start off with but by the third chapter u were going way to fast and the way u went about describing the story just seemed really crazy. i like the fact tho that u put satoshi and dai together so thumbs up for that. but just on a note, try to make ur story more serious and in character (dai wudnt swear) and a crazy man who wants waffles? hm had potential but ... hey try again.
S.J. Kohl chapter 3 . 7/28/2007 had me up until Chapter 3. The first chapter was completely dark and serious, and the second was fluffier but still intriguing and plot-driven. Chapter 3 was just crack. And crack is awesome, but not so much when it just takes over a story that wasn't crack to begin with. I really enjoyed chapters 1 and 2, and I like the story as a whole because of those chapters, but I wish you'd kept the thematics of the story the same in chapter 3 instead of spinning it off like that. Then again...strange things happen to you when you're ill. *grin*
1piecelover93 chapter 3 . 7/23/2007 was interesting...okay! I'll admit it was random in some cases...but other than that it was awesomely funny! and cute! Keep up the great work! Loved it! TTYL!
Animeangellover2 chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
That was crazy, but I liked it. ~
TheSlashingQueen chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
OMG that was so awsome it was totally funny i couldn't stop laughing you should make more fics like these i read it over and over again and added the story to my favourite stories and added youm to my favourite authers hope you make more!
minceo chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
XD wow funny ending love it and glad ya thought my adive was helpful :D *cheesy thumbs up*