Reviews for Night Discovery
Bl00dy-Velvet chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
that movie is SO not scary.i luvs the story
mares-chan chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
oh...shiny! *pokes Argentine's MJ-styled shoes*

Yes, fudge-monkies are the best _

You did a pretty good job at this :) But I reckon this would almost go under Romance/Humor. Either way, I love waffles and this story made me salivate for a while...over two things actually XD
Hinfallend chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
lmao this is crack. I love it! XD Argentine was just...wtf? lol it was still awesome. It made me laugh a lot. How did it end up under the rating M? this should be under T or something lol.
The First Sight chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Well, that was certainly an eccentric piece of work. Fun, though.
Ever the Antagonist chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
That was randomly insane.
yumie-darkness123 chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
that was o very amusing!

it seemed like you were mega high on something.
Zyon-Chan chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
?
Amber chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
WAS THERE A FRIGGEN POINT IN THAT! But it was awsome, to say the least. I was wondering if we were smoking the same stuff, perhaps? (LMAO)See if you can't e-mail me, cuz my e-mails been a little...screwy? And I agree about the movie. Bye!.
MizuTsuki17 chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
lol, Funny and great! Waffles from ihop,lol!
Blueangel367 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
i dunno... it was good to start off with but by the third chapter u were going way to fast and the way u went about describing the story just seemed really crazy. i like the fact tho that u put satoshi and dai together so thumbs up for that. but just on a note, try to make ur story more serious and in character (dai wudnt swear) and a crazy man who wants waffles? hm had potential but ... hey try again.
S.J. Kohl chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
Hmm...you had me up until Chapter 3. The first chapter was completely dark and serious, and the second was fluffier but still intriguing and plot-driven. Chapter 3 was just crack. And crack is awesome, but not so much when it just takes over a story that wasn't crack to begin with. I really enjoyed chapters 1 and 2, and I like the story as a whole because of those chapters, but I wish you'd kept the thematics of the story the same in chapter 3 instead of spinning it off like that. Then again...strange things happen to you when you're ill. *grin*
1piecelover93 chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
...um...that was interesting...okay! I'll admit it was random in some cases...but other than that it was awesomely funny! and cute! Keep up the great work! Loved it! TTYL!
Animeangellover2 chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
That was crazy, but I liked it. ~
TheSlashingQueen chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
OMG that was so awsome it was totally funny i couldn't stop laughing you should make more fics like these i read it over and over again and added the story to my favourite stories and added youm to my favourite authers hope you make more!
minceo chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
XD wow funny ending love it and glad ya thought my adive was helpful :D *cheesy thumbs up*