Reviews for The Christmas Spirit
likeURinterested chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
in this chapter you say that it is december first,, my birthday! (just saying that you picked a nice date ;)
storywriter84 chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
Just go through some older stories and stumbled upon this one. Great story. I really liked it. Great job :)
MortalCity chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
The moment, at the tree farm, when Meredith confesses that her last happy Christmas involved her father? Heartbreaking. And wonderful. All at the same time. Those little moments when we get insight into her dark-and-twisty psyche are priceless.

Can't wait to read more of your stuff. :)
greysanatomyrox chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
sweet! very cute and fluffy, although Derek is usually capable of cracking mer's anti-happy moods. and now their engaged, right?
Liz86000 chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
It was a very nice & sweet story.. *sigh*
happiness5678 chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
So, I read the whole thing way back when you first published it at Christmas, but I just read it again after reading your new fic, and I think I loved this whole thing even more the second time around. It was so cute how Meredith finally came around to loving Christmas, and really well written. Kudos!
fsdgghfdhuyyhguy chapter 7 . 4/11/2007
Aw, so cute! I loved this story from start to finish!
AriaAdagio chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
This was sweet :) I really enjoyed this!
Emma chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I really like this so far, I'd read more, but unfortunately it's almost five and I have to get up for school in two hours!

Emma :D
karensmith chapter 7 . 2/6/2007
I loved this story, it was great!
LLTogetherForever chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
D
sparklepop777 chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
Omg I loved this! Absolutely!
Jany chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
nice story!
maryjhadalamb chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
I think that was the cutest fic I have ever read. I loved the ending with the puppy and the ring. Aw...it was perfect.
happiness5678 chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
Loved it! Christmas Mer/Der fluff is always good...you sure pulled it off well!