Reviews for Meant To Be
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
This was such a sweet chapter!
Chele chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
These little vignettes are beautiful! I'm looking forward to reading more. The complexity of Cho and Harry's relationship is just so angsty and I really don't see why they can't be together.
Joge6 chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
I hope you will continue your story_ I like Cho/Harry.
ReviewsGalore chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
Story: 7/10. I think that short episodes about this couple are a good idea, but I think that you could come up with more interesting and creative chapter ideas. It's also sometimes hard to tell what time each episode is supposed to be in until I read a good deal of the chapter.

Characters: 6.75/10. Harry and Cho seem overly wrapped up in each other and everything between them just seems a little too perfect, considering that we pretty well know what goes on in Harry's head from the books. They aren't out of character, but they both come off as a bit generic; I think that you could do more to give them personality.

Creativity: 6/10. You don't see a lot of fics that present this couple in a positive light. I do think that your episodes come off as generic shippy stuff.

Writing: 8.5/10. Your writing is good; few mistakes and some attempts at descriptive passages, though I think these could be improved. Making the first chapter a one sentence author's note was unnecessary and against the rules.

Believability: 7.75/10. The events of the story are essentially believable, but I think that you could make Harry and Cho and their feelings towards one another seem more real.

Overall: 7.25/10. A pretty good idea for a story and I like the way it is presented. I do think it is essential that you make Harry and Cho's personalities shine for a fic of this nature.
Froggie2 chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Aw...this was short and sweet. Yeah, we all have those moments in life where we wish we could do over again, huh. Hope you continue soon. :-)
potterlady4691 chapter 2 . 12/26/2006