Reviews for All the Things We Love
Winter Anime Fan chapter 1 . 4/5
I was constantly laughing. Luffy with gliterry steeth is some I want to see.
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I don't know at which part I laughed harder - the part where Luffy is distracted by Sanji tossing biscuits (that SO needs to be canon), or the part where he ate the star for breakfast, after making ornaments out of craft materials and food. This was hilarious. :)
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Awww! That was so cute! There aren't too many birthday fics out there.
Dybael chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I come back to this story every Christmas, because it melts me into a puddle of d'aww every single time. There's just enough in-character silliness to keep it from being too saccharine: I can't pick a favorite bit between Zoro's attempts at tree-finding and Luffy's glitter teeth.
RustKnight chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This makes me wonder how many familiar holidays exist in the One Piece world.

Very entertaining story.
maglin chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I forgot to ask... WHY ISNT THIS CANON?
maglin chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
is dying from a overdose cuteness...

and if i should be able to survive i will probably be finished of by chocking due not being able to stop laughing... this was just perfect!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Heartwarming and hilarious! Wild, man!
drana0 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I laughed so much reading this story! Thank you for posting this. The scene with Zoro, the coconut tree and the monkeys was hilarious.
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That's such a heart-warming story I'm happy now.

It was all about the important and great things about christmas without lacking the usual craziness of the strawhats...just beautiful *_*

thanks for sharing!
pencilninja chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Such an adorable story! I laughed the whole way through!
Diglossia chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh, my God, Luffy and his glitter smile made this fic. I thought it was going to be too schmoopy and bittersweet(because Chopper was finally his own Christmas Tree and all) but Luffy added a hilarious and- sadly- realistic touch.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
HAhahaa! This made me laugh like an idiot, which hurt because too loud and I'd wake my dad up...

Wonderful! Zoro and Sanji were pure genius and don't get me started on teh awesomeness that is Luffy and Chopper!
shittygomu chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Awwww. Cute. Really. Cute. Like, really, really cute.
callosum chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
So cute! Everyone loves Chopper and tries to give him a good birthday! Lots of great funny moments in here...Zoro's bringing back the wrong tree...Sanji cooking Chopper's relatives in an attempt at festive authenticity..."a cook could be as equally dumb as a swordsman and maybe they should have traded both for the two poo-flinging monkeys for all the sense they had between them"...Luffy's decorations...what they all drew on the star...I enjoyed this, thank you.