Reviews for A fangirl's trap
Geodrax20 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Very good
if the otaku french (remember her nationality) fangirl gets the girl,...XD
very good,hope keep going
probably an extra chapter where tamaki discover all this XD XD XD XD XD ,poor tamaki XD XD X3 XD
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was cute!
Fujoshi FTW chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This is an amazing oneshot!

Hahaha, Renge is incredibly in character and Haruhi's reaction... I love it!
Barakuro69 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
PLEASE ADD MORE! for me?
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
:DDD Awesome, awesome stuff. :D I really liked it.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Hehe, that last part made me grin! o The whole story did, actually. Renge is a very interesting fangirl!
Joce chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
mwahahah yay!

nice writing _

-Joce
Nasyki chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Lol. I lurved the ending. . It was great, and wow, you write everyone in character really well! So cute! I love! **tempted to moe. Lol.** Great fanfic!

Nasyki Ikysan
wender chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
moar!
Dai-choo-choo chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I would just like you to know that you are officially worshiped. Haruhi/Renge is one of my OTPs for Host Club. And this is the FIRST fic I have come across. We can just overlook the fact I LOVED your writing style, and SPAZZ about how amazing the couple is! Shall we? I think I will.

*spazzes*

Okay, I'm better. Back to the review, yeah, I loved the story. Your writing style is great, and fun to read. How you mentioned all the other series, it really gave Renge a good name for her otaku title. This story is love.
kannnichtfranzoesisch chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Awesome! So funny. Just the first sentence alone made me laugh - I love the moments in Ouran when it's very pointedly acknowledged by the characters that they're in a manga/anime.
ReddyRedWolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
You thing run on sentences makes me hear you talk in a rapid fashion.

It's a compliment!

It's very funny actually.
boomxbox chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Ah yes, the good old fangirl.

The story is really interesting, I have to say. The nice flow of the words and the beautiful descriptions. And above all, you totally brought out the thoughts within real-life fangirls! Well, at least that's what I think, since I'm not a very devoted onna-otaku myself, but yeah, I just want to say that your one-shot is very convincing, and the ending is definitely something Renge would have done/thought of.

Keep up the great work, ne?
RDorothyW chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Neat story. Yes, after all this time wondering which guy Haruhi would end up with, it turns out to be the only other girl on the show. lol.