Reviews for Prison Gates
az chapter 18 . 11/28/2008
ppl rnt giving enough reviews man this story is awesome

plz update !
a chapter 18 . 1/6/2008
plz update soon i cant wait anymore
Padme4000 chapter 18 . 1/2/2008
i really really really enjoyed reading this fanfic its bloody brilliant and i can't wait for the next chapter
ahlamz chapter 18 . 10/27/2007
im so loving the story it rocks so please update soon ... i can't wait to know what happens next
Guardian Erin chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I've added this story to my C2 "Fresh Blood"
Jillian chapter 17 . 6/28/2007
Hm...this Jilly chic sang an awesome song...and Faith, wow! I bet she sang that one good...anyway, nice story.
audiodream chapter 16 . 3/7/2007
yay u updates, i love this story. The plot is fantastic, and i love the relationship between riley and faith.

You write really well and i can't wait to see what happens, And what's up with Jilly? Is she evil? I can't wait until you update. Your story's really well writen and has a great plot.
audiodream chapter 15 . 2/13/2007
Wow i'm loving this story, can't wait till the escape. I love the way Faith and Riley are around each other, can't wait till you update.
doesn't matter chapter 7 . 2/13/2007
Sorry, but I won't read any further than chapter 7, because your Buffy is way too OOC. I like it when authors want to redeem Faith, but doing it by portraying Buffy as the worst bitch on earth ever just doesn't seem work for me. We all know that Buffy was sure as hell no saint, but I really don't think your characterization was even close to the Buffy we saw on the show. If you're writing a B/F fic then you have to ask yourself why Faith would want to be with a Buffy like that. It just makes no sense.

Your original character really reminds me of Faith though which kinda shows where your sympathies lie.

BTW: Faith killed two man although only one intentionally.
nbclasvegasfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I love your story! Especially that Britt girl. She is so cool. I think that I am in love with her.
audiodream chapter 9 . 12/26/2006
wow i really like this story and i cant wait til u update!