Reviews for Christmas Cheer
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
rui is so bizarre sometimes... lol he's still lovable!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
aaw I love the last chapter. I can't wait for Christmas to get here.

Thankyou for an awesome read. I totally love all your stories.

I'm so so happy over Santa Claus. I didn't expect this. He watching Tsukasa and Tsukushi and also their friends who are always there for them. Whats a Christmas without the ones you love, whether it be family or your friends.
lydia chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
that was nice, even though a bit far-fetched. :))
lydia chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
that was hilarious, can't imagine rui half naked though. and with a violin!
matsujun lover chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
I love this story. It's so funny, romantic, and kinda sad too at the beginning.

And i love when their friends came coz worrying them but in fact had disturb and irritate them. My fave quote 'must not kill friends' XD
cheshirect chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
I don't think you will ever see this since it's so long. But here goes my insanity anyways. I'm a loyal RuixShizuka fan so I'm glad to find thier scene here. It was really cute n fun. Thank you for bringing a smile to my lip. :)
Priestess Kohana chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
Awesome story, it was very funny and cute! Keep up the awesome work and fantastic job!

~K
Risika Tellerman chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
-blinks- I have read MOST of your Hana Yori Dango fanfictions... and I have come to the conclusion... I love you. XD

Will you marry me?
dudettekitty chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Best Christmas Story EVER! Frickn' adorable. I loved it. All your Hana Yori Dango stories are the best!
whywhylove chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
the ending is really sweet with everyone talking! :D
yens chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
aw:)
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Hi! I liked the lines you gave to the characters! (Esp. Rui and Soujiro and Akira! Totally funny!
Joanna chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
That was wonderful and left a nice warm feeling in my heart. I think your characterizations of everyone was spot on. Tsukushi and Tsukasa's love is really hard to describe but you perfectly captured the exasperation she feels and the fact that she loves him most in the world. Great job!
Cerulean San chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
*squeals* I loves! And you brought in the real Santa, OMFG xD. That just emphasises that Tsukushi and Tsukasa are destined, I loves!

Tsukasa is adorable as always, and Tsukushi's in denial as always e-e;... I love the pairs you added xD. And the relationship between Rui and his hat!
the red leper chapter 4 . 4/10/2007
Wow this was really good! You pretty much nailed the characters down to a T! And hooray that they are kicking their friends out...give them a night alone you morons!

Anyway, thanks for this...I was afraid I wouldn't find any good fanfictions but this one surprised me.