Reviews for A Rikkai Christmas
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
It's really funny! I love it!

I love Rikkai!

And Yukimura...

And Akaya...

And everybody in Rikkai Regulars!

*Hugs them and...YOU, the author XD*
ritsu01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
OMFG! That was fuckin' awesome! Poor Jiroh!(sweet pair fan), HaHa! Jackal is the ONLY sane person eh? Also, Poor Sanada! Woots!

P.S i had to much sugar today...but still this fic was awsome!
demon m-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
"And after opening the bag two thoughts passed through him mind: 'Dear Lord' and 'We’ll have to test these soon.'"

awesome! go yagyuu! XD

"Yagyuu...was chained to Niou with a pair of fluffy red-and-green handcuffs"

::fist pump!:: yes! yes! yes! who's idea was it to use them in school? :D

total cracktastic WIN. I love it.
isalsalism chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Wow. Long. Poor Jackal LOL! And poor Jiroh too xD
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Amazing. That story was LOVE. I definitely like your writing style. It's way better than mine! Dx KEEP IT UP. :D
Nezrin chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Can't believe I didn't review in this yet. XD

Yesh, yesh. Jackal is the only sane person in Rikkai. But Jackal is cool. I think.

Aw, Akaya-chan is scared. Give him crayons!

Maru-chan, Jirou-sempai is not a puppy. He's a fanboy puppy!

You mean the old lockers didn't have working showers? Spasm!
asdfasdfsafsadfasfasdf chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
OMFG, priceless. I must say that all in all, you are one of my fave authors for Prince of Tennis, lol. (But I never review, so this is probably the first time you've even seen my name) Yep, you and Sandileina are the top two for me. :D Keep it up, after all your writing rocks,

~Ginny
Kitsune Freak chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I am so sad. It's approx. 2 months past X-mas and I'm sitting here...reading a Christmas fic...-_-;

Funny nonetheless. I can't believe this story escaped my attention...probably it was the handcuff comment that made me look away *frown* Ah well. Funny, Cute and most importantly, non-graphic which I appreciate. _

I know, I know. It's a little late for Christmas.
Craziwidder chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wow~ cool! hahaha fan girls...but i would glomp them too if they went to my school! xp

your #1 fan Craziwidder
Animesque chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
*glomptackles* Yah~! It was so /adorable/~! XDD Especially dear Geni-chan~ XD Whee~! Rikkai is a school made for crack~ More... Want /more/~! XD Feel very honored to be mentioned on your list~ ]~ Hehehehe... Anyway~ I love your type of humor... If you ever want to RP or just muck around a bit with two characters and a prompt, I'll be happy to help~ XDD Happy Holidays to you to~ (Since Xmas is already over~ )
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
AWESOME! Exploding boxes, Yukimura chased by fan girls, Kirihara TERRORFIED of fan girls! I loved it! I also found your profile highly amusing (as well as the longest I've ever read) lol. Am going to read some of your other stuff. SO agree on hating the Tezuka-Ryoma pairing..eww.. GIVE ME TEZUKA-FUJI-NESS!
pull harder chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
this is GREAT. i LOVE it. at first, i was really confused about what they were doing, and i was kinda wondering if this was a spy fic instead of a christmas fic... heheh...

This year it was a very confused Sanada with a very festive bow in his hair and a pair of blinking reindeer antlers handcuffed to his fan club leader who was armed with a brand new digital camera.

wahahahaha.. hilarious! ahh... okay... it was a good thing i switched from the joint account to this one... i think our computer's allergic to the joint account, anyway.

-roey-cleine-ur-lucky-
Denite chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Hah, very adorable indeed. The attack of the fangirls on x-mas day. I would love to see Kirihara shreking in fear from the fangirls and Jirou is really just harmless when he is asleep.
Ahotep chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
*died... came back to life just to review*

It was really great... I'm glad I'm alone at home or I would have been sent to the insane ward with Yukimura. Not that I complain about that but being sent there with my little Gen-chan would have been better. *wipes her teary eyes*

I really liked your idea, evil fangirls wanting to give them Xmass present. I wonder if Yanagi doesn't give them the new ways he chooses so that they are found.

Hope to read more stories from you soon.