Reviews for Christmas Isn't Christmas
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Hello. This fanfic was really good! :)

It was really sweet of Sasuke! :D

Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
The ending felt rushed. Good fic.
Jadenx chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Amazing , It was so cute, The yaoi part was cute, cause it only went half way. it was cute instead of hardcore.

I love'd it ! soo adorabal. D
mangamoo1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
aws that waz cute!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Nice story!
MazdaKitsune chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Omgomgomgomgomg! This story was so hot! Left me drooling for more! w Nah, Naruto wasn't OOC... I guess that's how he'd act when he was alone. Aw... and then Sasuke-kun came! Loved it lots!

PS: I would have logged in to review, but I forgot my password! D: The next time I review, I'll be logged. _ v Omg, you're Malaysian? So am I! D
DrewMayShipper chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I loved it *-* The characters are a little OOC I suppose, but it's fanfiction; they can be OOC all they want xD Although, I thought the part where Sasuke said "Can't stop myself" was particularly in character LOL. It was probably just me, but I thought it fit him well...xD It was a nice Christmas fic though (: It was very enjoyable to read (x
Lula with the snakes chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Hey ya!

Have I mentioned that I really enjoy Yaoi fanfiction?

It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

I swear you gotta gift there...

It's not actually Christmas, but...

Merry Christmas!
kana 4 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008

very cute.

i like it
Namicake chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Omg, so cute :3 I love Sasuke in this fic and how OOC he kind of is, but you kept it like that the entire time, but not too much. He's so cute and comforting toward Naruto, I really like it. I couldn't stand going to sleep(2:34am at the moment, been searching for 2 hours) without reading a decent SasuNaru. And, well, I just found an amazing one. I love it, good job.
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
lol, love it! ppl make them fuck in the randomest places, its funny
BloodHoarder chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
*winks* Loved It...Good Job!
JustyAnn12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
ive read over 2,0 sasunaru storys (yea i have no life right?) This is one of the best i have read. I think you would become a great author. it was not to detailed but not to underdetailed. it was perfect. your #3 on my list.

1. SasuNaru The Pool

2. SasuNaru welcome to yaoi high

3. SasuNaru Christmas Isnt Christmas
mizu-chanX3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
that was good *thumbs up*

i liked the part where Sasuke said “Huh? About the time when I fucked you on Sandaime’s head?”

HAHA i had to stifle my laughter so my mom wouldn't wonder what i was reading XD
MihaelKai chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Aww! So sad yet cute and fluffy and awesome! Sasuke fucked Naruto on the Sandaime's head? Nice. So very cute. I love it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »