Reviews for Christmas at the Tower
TeSsA-MaRkOv chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Oh, I loved this story! It is deffinitely going on to my favorites list!

Great job!

-TeSsA-MaRkOv
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Awesome job! It was... long... But very worth it. Haha, my aunt's dog's name is Misha. She likes to lick people's toes.
General Rage chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Great Christmas story my friend, you managed to do it without making it fluffy either so congratulations on accomplishing something I can't do.

As always I enjoy reading your stories and this one was rather impressive. It was a very good christmas special oneshot and I hope you have another chance to write something similar next year.

Good day
454513467 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
... I don't know what to say... it was rather long... and was abundant with dialogue... which kind of... well... went over the top in my opinion. If you don't mind me saying so... you have done much better works.
OptimisticMuffins chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Well, it was a very long oneshot, and due to interruptions and bedtimes, I had to read it in three parts, the first two being yesterday and the last part being this morning. It was very sweet. Aw, the ferret sounded so CUTE! And I love cats! (as you can tell by my penname) I have two cats. Actually, one of them is mine (was my 9th birthday gift) and the other is the family cat. Robin seeme at times to be a wee bit OOC. I like the diesel fuel idea! BURN, ICE-MAN! BURN! I also liked the idea of sticking in the last stanza of The Raven. I really like that poem. Actually, the poem I'm working on for school is the same kind of style, only with a different plot and a happy ending. Just a question, what did the colors of red and yellow mean on that stone at the end?
Midnight Shopping chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Damn you, you made me spit out my milk. "Ninja elephant"...

Wow. Really long, and really descriptive. You make me envious, my friend.

I liked the gifts that Star got for the other Titans. Never really thought of it, but a ferret is the perfect pet for BB. Chinchilla for Bird Boy? Hm...I could have sworn last time I checked those things were endangered...

Very very nice read. I don't recall any grammer or spelling errors, but then again, it's five o'clock in the morning, so forgive me if I missed anything...

New chapter up from my story, btw, should you be interested.

Happy Holidays amigo.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Very, very cool. Especially the genuine romance and philosophy. :)
timkhj chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Very nicely done. Perhaps a little OOC, but in a good way. It showed the characters more human and with more depth, and made for a very nice story. Very well done on the spiirit of the holiday! Congrats!
lesjeux chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Merry belated Christmas and a happy new year to you!]

Awesome oneshot,it was fun reading Christmas with the Titans. It was funny too.

Thanks for writing the oneshot!