Reviews for She Cannot Love Me
Angel' In H3ll chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
BRILLIANT!
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
oh my GOD!

okay, screaming phangirlness aside, that is truly amazing. so POWERFUL. please, please, please keep writing.
debkay chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
This is good! so filled with pain but really good!
cassandra12271 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Very good. Could you please write about Christine's point of view next time? It would be cool if you delve into her thoughts.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Hm. A tad choppy for my tastes, but once beyond that, this is well written. Good job!

phantom_jedi
Mmerlin chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
i really really really love the beginning and it will be one of my favorites phrases on myspace, i know im such a loser lol, oh and i agree with your author notes that these obsessions aren't healthy! I call myself the Phantom of Harry Potter and I was the Phantom of the Opera for Halloween well I know you don't care and I gotta go read some Harry Potter fanfiction now (believe it or not, this is my first POTO fanfiction I have read.. I have been too immersed in my Harry Potter and my POTO obsession has needed feeding...
IAmAChinchilla chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wow. That was REALLY good! But i feel so sad now...:) Very good job, I loved it!
Virginie chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
It's a point of view of which I never thought...

Thanks for sharing this with us ! It was realling great and interesting .
MaroonPhantom5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
You've captured the sad world of the Phantom in just one chapter.

Is this a one-shot, or are you planning to continue. I really like your style.

Keep writing!

-MaroonPhantom
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
So sad... Well done. I like how Erik's conscience/mind/alter ego or whatever got in there.
The Cure chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Nice! I loved how you used your words! :) God Bless, -Liane
schizosophia chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
wow.

...i love you! that was AMAZING!

this is going with my favorites!

*bows down and kisses your feet* your fic left me speechless!

to me, one scene from Kay's Phantom seemed perfect for this fic.

again, wow. keep up the good work! ]

-briana