Reviews for Chasing Madam Cloud Splendor
Karen chapter 3 . 7/12
This was splendid! I've only just discovered Mulan and I'm so happy to have found such a great fanfic to do this awesome girl honor.
tigersmeleth chapter 3 . 12/4/2018
A lovely follow up, with just the right amount of story and emotion!
Tosy chapter 3 . 1/19/2018
Wow beautiful story!
PrayerGirl chapter 3 . 10/4/2017
This was absolutely amazing! I loved it and it was so wonderfully written! You did an amazing job!
Sansa chapter 3 . 8/11/2017
It's been more than fifteen years since this was published, but I had to review, because this is gorgeous, really beautiful! I loved it, and the end is really endearing, even poetic. My feelings..!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2017
I loved how you tied your story with the actual Nolan events. Well done
Born in 20th Century chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
aww thanks for sharing this, glad to have found it after over ten years since this was published! keep up the wonderful writing :o)
Liz chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
Best story I have come across so far. And I can't stop myself from rereading it! :)
pistonsfan75 chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Every time I read this story, I like it even more. Well done! I see it was written over 14 years ago. Wow!
pistonsfan75 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Excellent!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Amazing story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Wow! Beautifully written story. One of the best on this site!
Romantic Obsession chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Oh my God. Literally one of the best things I've ever read
queenofwaves chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
WOW!
I had a great time reading this story. One of the best that can be found here in this site!
shapnelDJ chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
This is one of those fanfics that I can read over and over again and never get tired of. You did a really great job, and I wish a lot more stories were like this. I love it! :)