Reviews for Chasing Madam Cloud Splendor
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 3 . 1/28
Amazing story
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Wow! Beautifully written story. One of the best on this site!
Romantic Obsession chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Oh my God. Literally one of the best things I've ever read
queenofwaves chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
WOW!
I had a great time reading this story. One of the best that can be found here in this site!
shapnelDJ chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
This is one of those fanfics that I can read over and over again and never get tired of. You did a really great job, and I wish a lot more stories were like this. I love it! :)
shugosailormewmewz21 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Nice story. Characters were totally realistic and so was the story line!
Astrakelly chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
That was simply wonderful, sweet and charming and sexy all in one, I really liked it:) well done ladies:)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
This was just so perfect and wonderful and lovely. It's such an absolutely perfect expansion or elaboration of an old tale into a mature, more realistic story. I freakin' love this. :)
Honor Reid chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
This was so well done. I loved getting to see Shang's pov in the movie, so awesome!

Really enjoyed you story! :)
Cionie9 chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
Stunning! Just stunning!
insomniacinsanity chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
I understand this story is old, and that you will probably never get to read this... But this story is honestly amazing. In the Mulan Fanfic realm, there aren't many good quality fanfics. This one put all the others that I have read to shame. Great, great, GREAT continuation. I haven't been able to find or read Wendybyrd's beginning, but I knew that this story was worth reading anyways. Quite true to the script, this placed a story behind their words. LOVE this to death.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Great story! One of the best i have read so far! I liked the way you described Shang and how he felt!

You are a great writer!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Love this!
Tokyo's Child chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
this was such a good story! but the word order from the actal dialog was messed up a bit...
J'ecris chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Aww its so adorable! I loved this! :D Great job and I hope you make more like it.