Reviews for Not Your Ordinary Frog Princess
she-was-a-rose chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Ohhh noooo where's the rest?
she-was-a-rose chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Yaay! I was actually concerned about ant-brother!
she-was-a-rose chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Aww look at the two of them showing one another kindness!
she-was-a-rose chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Hahhaaaa this gets better and better!
she-was-a-rose chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Hahahaaa this is great! Go Lissa go!
she-was-a-rose chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Heeheehee cuuute
Yodeling Pickles chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
He must prove his friendship! If he doesn't how will they get together and have adorable babies! Ok sorry that was my inner self crying. I think the confrontation between her family and his just brings out the worst in them both. What a problem... I was really sad when the tapestry was ripped. But I loved the fact that she found her brother the ant. And that he was such a nice guy.
InternalWarrior chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
please update!
Yodeling Pickles chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I love the part where it says

Lissa's voice would have echoed far and wide under different circumstances. Instead, it merely frightened away a small cricket resting on a blade of grass.

Where do you think these things up? (I am thinking you have a brain of a genius or something similar...) Anyway keep up the great work )
Yodeling Pickles chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
That is awesome! I love it! And I haven't even read the next pages yet! Oh man this is a great story. Thank you for writing it. Again thank you!
InternalWarrior chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
I love this story! I love how this story is turning out. But the suspence is killing me! Please, please UPDATE!
Backroads chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
So I kind of had to go back and read everything to catch up... don't worry, though, I'm looking into graduate schools and planning a wedding. I know how it feels.

Great to see Lissa again. I adore her and you did such a great job of demonstrating in a very quick manner all of her emotions. She's a fiery little soul, no?
Lauren chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I wouldn't take baking too lightly, especially for women back in those days. :)

Remember that these are noble women, and noble women didn't have to do all that baking...their servants did. So to ask a princess to bake bread (or anything, rather) by herself was a bit of a challenge. They not only had to find all the flour, yeast, and other ingredients, but they had to find out how to knead and shape the dough, light the oven, and know just how long to bake it for. Plus, this is a Russian fairy tale, and for all we know, they bake their traditional bread quite differently.

Lissa would definitely not be throwing away her skills. Since the other princesses wouldn't have known how to bake bread, and she did, she could blow them out of the water (no pun intended) without almost any magic! :D
Jesi and Frost chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
i LOVE this story! please please PLEASE update soon!

Jesi
Dani Nott chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
I hope you continue this story. I like it!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »