Reviews for Lament for Jesse
KeepMiAlive chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That was extremely sad, in a poetic way. I loved it, and in a way, it caused my heart to crack for Jesse, even though he isn't real.
Abertha chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
oh thats so sad. you're a great author.
love-struck-hearts chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
oh wow...i really creid at the end of the movie and was hoping that sooner or later i would find a fanfic like this...it was just so touching. i absolutely loved it 3 keep up the great work! :)
CaffineYankee chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Yeah,um, that's the best Tuck Everlasting fan fic I've ever read. You're a wonderful author.
Sophie NightFire chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wow. That just about sums it up. This was very well written and had an interesting idea. I abaolutely loved the ending, even though it is mildly depressing. I think Jesse's pain could have been captured i little more intensly, but his feelings were clear. The questions and sentences thrown in among the papagraphs did an exelent job at portraying Jesse's thoughts. This is an exelent fanfic and i will encourage many people to read it. Good job!
tribewar chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
this was great, you have me tearing up here, only good storys make me do that, or they make me fall ove from laghter, but you get what i'm saying. your writing style is so poetic and deep and meaningful, i think you should be a real author. still crying, but keep up the great work.

-tribewar
Piper Anne Dallas chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Wow. Honestly, Wow. This is gold. I love it! Can you make a whole new story? PLEASE? You have writing material to do it! Just don't make it corney. I trust that you won't. GREAT JOB!

P.S. Are you a poet?
Scarf-san chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
OMG! I CRIED READING THIS! POOR JESSE! *hugs jesse* oh, i too am upset at how the story/movie ended. i was kinda mad at how whinie didn't drink from the spring and married another man...:( anyway, how do u do it? u should be a poet! i mean the style and stucture of ur writing is so experianced and deep! i love it! keep it up!
rhea321 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Very writing style but I think it could be used with something happier?
kunai onmitsu chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Jesse you are a sap...please grow up for a change. You might be 17 on the outside but you should have at least matured a few years on the inside...deeply offended...