Reviews for Departing Thoughts
Sydney chapter 14 . 2/5
This is such an awesome story so far! This has to be one of the best supernatural fanfiction stories I have ever read! Please keep writing! If at all possible, please write more about dean self mutilation/suicide attempts! You are my favorite fanfiction writer!
moonligtinparadise chapter 22 . 3/24/2012
Amazingly written! Glad they're together :D
SnowyDawn chapter 22 . 10/21/2011
woah, its really good!
Samantha V chapter 22 . 5/3/2011
Really nice story! In your note on the bottom you say that there's one more chap. to post. I know it's been 4 years, but the story isn't marked as complete so is there still another chap. out there? If there is, I'd read it!
PsychoticNari chapter 22 . 3/11/2011
This fic is amazing, very great job!

It kinda reminds me of me, because I used to be a cutter. And...I started in seventh grade and stopped when I went into eighth, but then I would pick up from time to time.

It kinda told me that I must be addicted.

But my friend stopped me, he saw them and he practically yelled at me. So I told him I would stop and he was my release...

Then I went to a different High School than him.

And my new friend triggered me cutting again. Because she was also one, and I caught her and I saw her blood and next thing you know, I'm cutting again.

It started in like...October (i think) and went on towards December. Then, I wanted to stop, badly. So on December 17, I officially stopped.

It's March 11 now, I lost count how many days, but I haven't cut once since December 17. I'm proud about that. Sure I get cravings to cut every now and then, but I manage to resist.

Sorry I rambled, but I just wanted to share that :) great story(had to tell you again)
Death-Muncher chapter 22 . 12/14/2010
Cool story :)

I kind of found the boys acted like 10 years younger then the age you had them at in the story.
biketest chapter 22 . 12/4/2010
I really loved this story. You really were spot-on about self-injury, and how much it SUCKS to get caught in the act. I loved Dean's list. The only part I thought could be better was when he almost killed himself, I don't think that Dean would have done that while on a hunt with his dad.

Great story!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
Absolutely awesome! I love the way you handled this subject, and you have created a warm and angsty environment just for it. I too did a cutting fic awhile back (and debated about posting it). I know alot of brilliant and wonderful people that have this problem, and it is NOT a joke! But you handled it well - you actually got to the root of the problem and tried to resolve it - where alas, I just took the problem and made a fic out of it! anyway - wonderful job - and this was a gripping and wonderous story! I can hardly wait for your epilogue!

BTW - I never felt the need to cut, as you and some others have, love - but then, I figure that writing is my 'cutting' - and even though it is a healthier form, it is just as serious in many ways. It is good that you and I have a creative outlet to stop us from hurting ourselves though - if only all people had that comfort!

*hugs*

Mandy
supergirl3684 chapter 22 . 11/30/2007
aww that's it! Ok...great fic! I love that through it all Dean depended on Sam...allowed himself to depend on Sam! Sad but a great ending!
Silvertayl 57 chapter 22 . 10/17/2007
Thanks for a great read, loved it, don't keep us waiting too long for the epilogue, please.
Manavie chapter 22 . 9/28/2007
Great Chapter. I liked the ending especially the conversation Dean & Sam had. It's good to have Dean out of his depression self. I kinda like John in your fic. I can't stand the guy sometimes. Until you update the next chapter.

Hugs :)

Pubudu
DeanBean chapter 22 . 9/28/2007
that was a brilliant chapter as always,

I loved the bit at the end

I can't wait for the epilouge :D

More when you can

deanebean

xoxoxoxox
lucablue chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
I love this story, can't wait to see what happens.
DeanBean chapter 21 . 7/1/2007
I really liked this chapter,

hope that Dean can really get better this time :D

Can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
rodney215 chapter 20 . 6/26/2007
Just discovered this story and I'm loving it. Dean's making me so sad but I love HurtEmotionalDean so much and you're doing so right by him. Can't wait for more...