Reviews for Sasuke and the Sexy no Jutsu
Shannon chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Aaaaah. I want more. I was on edge at the end of this chapter. This is the fifth time I read this, I would love to turn this into a visual comic. Everything you wrote was perfect, but sometimes when you comment randomly, it gets distracting. My train of thought crashes whenever I read this. I came to read a fluffy cute ( half nude ) story about a nearly out of character Uchiha and Naruto being weird girl feel-ies; not the peanut gallery. Wonderful job otherwise.
raven chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
forest of death is what they called it
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
this is so confusing to me

tsunade is hokage ok

Sasuke is bak WAT

naruto n Sasuke r wearing their shonen jump clothing n going on C rank mission

just too confusing timeline o well still lov it but please do a little epilogue saying y he came back to sweeten the deal kk thx

animchik16

too lazy too login XD
Edward White chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
okay the last 2 chapters I said that this was the funniest thing I ever read, well I stand by my opinion. You should continue this story. : now excuse me while I burst out laughing. BWHA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA!
Edward White chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
okay last chapter I said that this was the funniest thing I ever read, well I stand by my opinion XD
Edward White chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
WFT! Funniest thing I ever read!
00 i love it contin-U plez chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
sence you give info of u u get info of me ok-Hi my name is Cheyanne-(sh-i-an) i'm 12 and i'm a well to put like this...

yaoi/sasunaru/narusasu/femnarusasu/_(not so much fem sasuke-he just is-ent much of a girl

in my brown eyes)_fangirl_YES I A GIRL (tomboy but still) i loved the storie loved it!
Trition chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
heh...I'm the same age as you are!

And have the same habbit of saying fudge!

And I dislike sakura!

And I love sasunaru!

coincidence? I think not!

anyhow

loving this fic it's so cute!

And...I cant really describe it as anything other than cute...Cause thats what it is...

anyhow keep writing

and peaceout

from Trition
SoleKangaroo chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
Aw so cutsie(yes i know what is wrong with me[I still dont know!XD])
randomperson chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
i so love sasunaru!
SakuraHaruno89 chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
Oh you so have to update please
MysticBlood chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
I love it! Please update soon!
X Inori x chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
I will review! Very good chapter!(Anime tears) I loved it! I can't wait for more!
Potter's Wifey chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
I absolutely love it.
SenkoHasegawa chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
Hello!

Nice fic!

Kawai! Sasuke soo cute! but more Naruto for being..kinda... cute!

Nee thanks for teh reply... I don't remmember wich chapters I already left a review hope I don't forget any chapter!

Because.. I recived like 3 alerts of the same chapter...how did that happened I have no clue...

Please update soon!