Reviews for Without You
airam chapter 22 . 12/16/2010
hello, i know its been a few years since you've updated thus story. happened to read your stories and found them to be very brilliant. you have a wonderful gift for writing. this perticular story was awesome and it left me wanting to find out more. is there any way you can let me know if you completed this story? is it posted in a diffrent site? i would appreciate any info. again, brilliant writing skills, thank you for sharing.

respectfully, airam
Yein chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
"Nothing doing; the cell phone, unlike most suspects, was in fact able to resist his will."

Fantastic line! That made my day.

Really great chapter, love how you ended it with that it might have gotten to "later" without him noticing.
Yein chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
"Bobby would, very likely, have ascertained it from the driveway." So true. Intriguing story so far. I also liked the part where Deakins yelled at her, using her full name.
Scripted Starlet chapter 22 . 6/9/2007
GAH, I'm sorry I've been preoccupied with school and booze. (The booze was to keep me sane in between finals. It came in handy Friday afternoon, after returning from an exam in which seventy percent of class was weeping throughout). Okay, I'm back to give this story and chapter the reviewal they so vehemently deserve! I really like the tone you keep injecting in this story. By all accounts, it could get really dark (premise-wise) but the very fact that Bobby and Alex's love is blossoming all the while helps keep things bright around their edges. Bring on the comic relief through sexual tension! At the same time, there's a ton of intrigue as you've weaved a pretty intricate case-log here. I loved your refashioned synopsis because it made me giggle-but that's besides the point. The point was I good my rocks-err, kicks off this chapter even without Bobby and Alex going at it. There's the bit about Carver wanting to tease Goren which I found amusing, Alex wanting to keep Bobby calm (or straddle him down, as it were), and the baby cliffhanger at the end (I have got to hear this plan! Will Bobby like it or not? Details, Kristin!) Also, just to let you know, while I do view Falk as a bit of a schmuck, I think so far he's come off three-dimensional enough thus far that I'm not willing to condemn him just yet. Was that intentional? Are you keeping us on our toes? 0_0 Update soon! The greedy fanfic whore is more than willing to beta.

And if I'm kicking ass, it's only because you're such a good trainer.
rindy713 chapter 22 . 6/8/2007
ok, so how have i failed to see this awesome story until you got 22 chapters written? please keep writing, or the suspense will kill me. this is a terrific mystery as well as a wonderfully fun tale of the bobby-alex relationship. more and SOON!
lilcorkyny chapter 22 . 6/7/2007
Glad you are back! This was worth waiting for, I am on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for your hard work and sticking with the story.
boohoo650 chapter 22 . 6/7/2007
I'm so glad this story hasn't been abandoned. I love your writing so much and I am so glad you're back. Even if you came back with another story or another one shot I would have been thrilled. But this is so gratifying. Your loyal readers are still here, I'm sure of it. If for no other reason then we hate when a story gets abandoned. I was so shocked when the update came in, but I'll look for more. Can't wait to find out what Carter has up his sleeve.
g2fan chapter 22 . 6/7/2007
Cliffies stink. What does Carver have up his sleeve? Update soon, Please Wendy
The Confused One chapter 22 . 6/7/2007
YAY I'm glad you're continuing this story. :) I've missed your work. Now I'm curious as to where you're taking this next, and I too want to know why they want to talk to Alex alone. Gr...LOL I'm looking forward to hearing this plan, even if it worries me. If they're trying to keep Bobby out of it, it can't be good... I'm nervous.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 22 . 6/7/2007
Great to see an update here :) Excellent Chapter :) So cant wait for more!
lilcorkyny chapter 21 . 5/9/2007
When I first started reading, I was very interested in your premise and found it fascinating. Now, I am just enjoying the story and what is happening between Bobby and Alex. Thanks for the hard work, can't wait for the next part!
Scripted Starlet chapter 21 . 3/28/2007
Well, count me down for intrigued. It sort of reminds me of a CI-well... before season 6 CI episode where we see snatches of this and that and have to put it all together. I confess I'm not very good at that until these two start opening their mouths. But I made little connection here was I too distacted by the sexiness. Not that I'm complaining. I'll take whatever you throw my way and I'm looking forward to some conclusion. :D

BTW:

"Half the time we’re with a suspect, I can’t get a word in edgewise because you’re delivering a soliloquy, so if you have to repeat yourself, TOO BAD!”

Eames, you rock my world.
boohoo650 chapter 21 . 3/27/2007
I loved the last line by Eames. I could hear her snark in my head as you had her saying "Here we are" in this overly perky voice. I also am enjoying the voice you give to Goren's inner thoughts. Very quirky, very him.
emy chapter 18 . 3/27/2007
Alex made me giggle in this chapter. Well, right up until she cried. That part was great too- 'seeing' her process her emotions until she was ready to get back on the road. Often, it looks like Alex is just pushing things down- maybe she really just takes a shorter time to get through stuff. Food for thought! Great job, as usual!
The Confused One chapter 21 . 3/27/2007
:) Amazing chapter. Very hot and funny. :) The case is getting more and more interesting, and I like Ross' inner dialogue. Though I'm confused on why he would need to split them up... LOL Anyway, great work. :D