Reviews for Christmas Remus
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Aww, this is so fluffy and wonderful! My OTP :D
mokubahv chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Haha. That was a fun story.

XD

Yay for parents giving condoms! lol.
Jei Xi chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
cute
rarestlove27 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Aww! cute and fluffy. And cant help but wish that the books had some Rl/Sb Slash *sigh*

Cute and down to the point. Please keep uup the good work
OoverO chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Ahahahha! I love it!(:
kuru-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Oh I like that!

Although it isnn christmas time, now i have some christmas sprit...think that a Remus ión top isnt the worst christmas present...

good job!
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I'm adding this into my fav stories. Great. LOL. Remus? A monk? He lookED like one ;p *using past tense*
TiredRaven chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
:ROFLs: I am overcome with fluffy Remus/Sirius love, and that's most definitely the best kind. EVER.

You are now officially on my watch list, and I'm off to read everything else you've written...
abandoned111 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
*Adds to favorites*

That was so fluffy it almost made me choke! :D
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
oh you gotta love Sirius and Remus! SBRL forever!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
That was great! I'd like to see it from Remus' point of view, how he's imagining dancing with Sirius and then suddenly Sirius is actually there.
parhelia chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Aw, this made me feel all warm and fuzzy. It's just after Christmas while I'm reviewing this, and I'm still coming down after my holiday high. I liked the songs Remus is listening to when Sirius walks in on him. I love how sweet the boys are together, and the fact that Remus' parents are so loving and understanding. This seems perfectly right, too. I mean, of course his parents wouldn't shun him, after accepting the fact that he is a werewolf. What is more difficult and life altering than being a werewolf, after all. This story is lovely. Thanks for writing!
rekahneko chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Oh! I really like Holiday-Remus. He should come out and play more often.
Jente Bidernais chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Woow! Well, that's... surprising... But I like it! Is it about to be continued?
niccoyne12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Very funny! Good one off! Loved the bit about the condom, priceless! Congrats on a very...festive one shot wonder!