Reviews for A memory
Freya's Valhalla chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I thought the first two chapters were very sweet, and the whole puppet situation also. I like the Éowyn/Legolas pairing a lot (but I doubt you care to hear about the reasons behind it, so I will not go into details xD). Anyway, I'd love to read your 'adult' stories, so is there any way I can get my eyes on them? :)
Someone chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Okay i was just reading your little legolas and I was wondering if you would be willing to write a story about King Thranduil meeting Eowyn for the first time, as a child perhaps, and/or his meeting her as his sons betrothed. I look forward to reading more from you soon.
Meethrill chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
That was very sweet. More, please! .;
Laurenke1 chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
Very nice story

update soon please
Laurenke1 chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Hi

I have not read all your eowyn/legolas adult stories but I am just asking this because I am kind of confused.

Is Eowyn immortal?

Great story by the way

Lauren
Meethrill chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Wonderful! I simply loved it! Brilliand how Legolas was the one who had named her puppet.
Fesque chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
AH, that was so sweet!

It was just so nice to read and I liked to read something about normal life in Rohan. And the last sentence added a whole new dimension to the story, can you make a sequel this story?

x

Fesque
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
This was the very best one of all! I don't know what else to say...besides your brillant, and i wish more people had reviewed!
YoukoElfMaiden chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Aw that was adorable! :o)