Reviews for The Dare
TonksieFea chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
*huggs* poor you! I've had that happen! it sucks!
Annibelle White chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Um... questions:

I can tell this is mostly musical based... so is Elphaba really allergic to water?

Are you going to mix book-musical storyline/characters?

Cute.
Annibelle White chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Hey, I, too, like the idea of your story. This is one of the few things that doesn't sound, well, repetetive to me. In Wicked, it's all been done before, but this hasn't. I think the prize is a little odd (who's going to give him that much just for a truth or dare game?), but otherwise, the idea is quite good. Grammar and spelling... I've got an idea. You could have a "beta", aka: someone who reads your chapters before you post them and corrects that sort of thing and comments on it. (I'd love to do that, IM me, my AIM name and e-mail are in my profile). Great start!
firebolt669 chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
argh! You left it THERE? urrggh. Nice chapter, and MORE SON!
Memoamo chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Uh oh! What happens? I love Elphaba's first thoughts on Fiyero. Please update soon.
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I really like the concept of this! Its pretty good so far but I have one small question: How did Elphaba wash her hands or did she bring her oil, because you said the towel left a mark on her left cheek? Update Very Soon! Your on my Favorite Authors List :)
Memoamo chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That's so cute. I'm glad that light bulb didn't let you sleep. I like to read the different takes on the "truth or dare" scenario. I love how Glinda and her friends are so clueless.
TonksieFea chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I like it how did she wash her hands? did she bring her oils with her? still alearted!more please!
firebolt669 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
well, in the book, Fiyero's a pauper prince, so that works.

I like the plot idea, and can't wait for more! Alerted.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19