Reviews for Mouse Patrol
RandomIsCJ chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Awwwww! it's so sweet! keep doing cute fluffy stories like this. it's what you do best in my opinion.
The Bride of constant Vigil chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
MY BABY! Omg I love Manic and I love any story that delves into is past. I can't believe you picked up on that!
Manicpanicgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Aww I loved this Manic is my favorite character and I love him!
VioletPass chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I really like your stories!
Manic is my favorite character in Sonic Underground!
Keep writing!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was so bittersweet! Auugh! It made me sad for Manic while reading it. :( Nostalgia..

Anyway. This was amazing. You were perfectly in character with each of them, and you put a new spin on Manic that I personally never got to see much in the series. Very touching. _
Leepet chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
"And in his dreams, he introduced a young Swipes to his siblings, and lived happily ever after." I about cried after reading that. Another great story! And now I have to check out that website too! Awesome! And this was really good. I like the whole thing with the picture at the end.
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
You sure did study the series hard. To all aspiring fic writers out there: Look at your favorite medium the hardest you can, ask your own questions, and then promptly answer them. Short fics, yet they're already taking a whole lot out of me. I've suppressed my thoughts too long.

Family members ought to love one another, hence why Sonic and Sonia can't just let Manic's past keep on skewing their opinions of him. I don't believe I caught that one detail in the actual episode; can't keep track of everything. In my SU series, I imagined the trio unable to discuss problems with each other and so threw in some random yet cool OCs to play counselors. Not to mention the shipping. Okay, I better stop right here.
Violet Whirlwind chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Nice. Cute but sad at the same time. Good job.
Wings of an Angel 7445 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i love your storys dude!
Platonic chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow. *tear* I really enjoyed this. You did very well working with a short sad snipet of Manic. YAY for you!
writergurlLW chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
You have written this story very well, and made it interesting all at the same time. I'll favorite this.
Phoenixbinary chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Great fic fav :)

Sonic underground is one of the best non anime toons I have ever seen... Manic is my favorite character not just for hes looks but for how he is. I watched that episode about the Mouse Patrol and wondered if manics adventured as a thief would be explored more but sadly in the whole toon there wasn't much said about manics past, and I think there should have been more about Manic than Sonic or Sonia because they lived a normal life compared to hes...

Well anyway hope Im not bragging too much.. nice work Ill check out some of you're other fics too :)
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Well like I said before, I've not seen many episodes for SonicUnderground, but I do recall Manic's crazy hairdo, (or mowhawk-spikes, anyway) with a sticky finger talent~ butthis little memory is sad, though with fond memories nonetheless~
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Great story here! Swipes was a great character to read about, though his fate was sad. All round really well written story here!
Ice the Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wow. You've done a marvelous job illustrating the plot - I can visualize every event mentioned in vivid detail. I especially liked the ending scene and how you segue into a finish instead of jolting us to a sudden stop like a bad roller coaster.

~Ice out.