Reviews for You and Me
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 9 . 2/14/2017
;-; Holy heck, man
angelkit chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
So I love the fanfic so far. I love how roxas and sora fell in love and the zombies attacking all the worlds. Makes me wonder if destiny islands is in danger? So when merlin got turned into a worm and stepped on by leon it made me laugh so hard. Poor merlin. And roxas getting turned into a cat. He sounded so cute! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Battle-Royalist chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Cool fic
Ieakru Hosheda chapter 15 . 9/29/2009
love it write more
arisaxlavi911 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
ahh... roxy is jealous. Still a very interesting story.
arisaxlavi911 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
Poor Sora. Kairi and Riku are mean. I liked the whole I just remembered I live in your mind that is hilarious. well good job so far.
Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I love this story alot! Continue please! Please!
embren chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Hello Just so you know I love this story ever since I discoverd fanfiction when I was 12 years old! please update 'cause I want to see the ending! thank you! -

CHEERIOS!
Mr. Bigtime chapter 14 . 9/3/2007
Its been months since you last posted a chapter. Where are you? anyway, love the story, it is so sweet. by the way, how do you get to site support
A-dizzle chapter 15 . 8/24/2007
Love the story! its awesome but tell meh one thong... whos on top roxas or sora (I prefer Sora XD)
Hiromi-chan.lp chapter 15 . 7/9/2007
I'm loving reading this fic! *-* Hahahaha you got me confused in which one is topping LOL kidding, I dun care too much bout it when it comes to SoraxRoxas X]~

Ah a KH/Ragnarok crossover huh? D Pretty interesting - Can't wait to read more!
coconut911 chapter 15 . 7/2/2007
i will be straight to the point:

OMG UPDATE PLEASE !

this is so my favourite story,no kidding! i alraedy reread it freaking 5 times because it's so freaking awesome (best part is still the beginning x3)

so please update and i will love you forever
amyrosefreak10 chapter 15 . 1/27/2007
So cool.
xKuriko chapter 15 . 1/14/2007
this chapter was cool!

the first bit made me laugh, dunno why.

Please update soon
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 15 . 1/6/2007
Good chapter! Kitty Roxas is so cute XD I wonder how Sora will react to Riku's actions...a little angst? I love angst lol. And who was it that said that to Roxas? Riku?

Keep writing!