Reviews for Leaving Africa
Anon chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Good job, lovely little story, you made me buy the shipping thing :) Congrats on a great piece!
arianna chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
this is lovely and sweet. i like the simplicity of it, and im glad you left it just thi short piece. it brought a smile to my face, even though i dont see them in a romantic relationship, but you made me buy it.
Avalyn chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
This is very sweet! I like how you kind of described what happened during the 3 months and kind of didn't. I'm thinking maybe we'll learn about them later on? This is very nice and I hope you do continue... :)
Mindy chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Well I certainly hope that live tastes good... heheheheh

I really want to see how their life goes on from here...Not to many of the fanfics are this fare in the possible story line to the post-return love!

Most everyone trys to give great details and take the stories slow, which is working out great...but I am always waiting.

I am totally into The Interpreter.

And you can't really tell that your not a native speaker! Only after you telling.

Keep it up Sini!
Mindy chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Yeah...please tell me you are going to run with this idea! It has such sweet potential, but if you do decide to continue, please don't forget the waiting reader/Interpreter enthusiast is always waiting for a good update and a good memory...

If you take it on I will be following dilegently! _