Reviews for The Problem with Good Deeds
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Whoa, the magistrate guy is a complete psycho, so I'm glad he was kicked out of his position. This was a really good story. I liked your characterization and the description of his imprisonment was very real.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
*Big grin*

Totally wonderful fic. Whumpalicious and comforting. I give it 4 hankies for a nice ending.
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
aw :) I loved this :)
janib chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Another great story. Another one for the favourites file. Have just realised that I am reading your long list of stories backwards. Maybe I should start at the other end.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
GREAT story. Loved it! But then i love all your stories- but with good reason. X-D
Lauriel01 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Sque! I finally got to read this - and I LOVED it! Poor Sheppy - should I feel guilty that I love to see him in dark, angsty scenarios that tend to towards psychological whump? *g* I also loved the team comfort during his recovery. Thank you for writing this fic. It really sucked me in and had me squirming in sympathy for poor Sheppy.
wraiths-angel chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
yay, i was starting to miss you stories, ths one was really good, i enjoyed it alot, i love team fics and looking forward to other stories u do!

p.s. if u wanted to know how it went with Joe have a lok at my profile it is in there )!
glocap chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Lovely H/C fic and the ending was a wonderfully sweet payoff.
rogue1503 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Bravo! - great story! - only just found this thank you to the lack of any kind of alerts on this wonderful site lately! :( but loving this all the same

Very cool one shot girl, you did it really well, emotional torture is a whole 'nother ball game to the physical stuff and I loved your references to his need for company without wanting to really ask anymore.

One thing though... next time you have two females snuggling in close to him and they're close enough to feel his physical warmth? - then please shoot Teyla or Elizabeth I don't care which one cuz I am SO gonna be one of those broads!
drufan chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Oh the angst and the whump! These Santa fics are all that and a bowl of good, warm, buttery grits...with a little cheese added in for good measure. Another good one Titan!
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Oh I loved this. The whumpage was just wonderful and my heart was in my mouth as Sheppard's condition deteriorated with no sign of rescue. Great descriptions of his slow recovery too and the ending gave me a lovely warm feeling... :)
mavzus chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Loved this, especially the way it focused on the team at the end.
Pocus chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Great job. You sure whumped him good. Glad to see he kept his optimism up through the whole thing.
Linnzi chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I don't know how I missed this story! This was so sad and disturbing, but so whumpy and full of team comfort! I like it when a story makes me feel teary, and this did. I love that the team cared so much for Shep and were involved so much in his recovery. Well done and thanks for sharing! :)
Reyson chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Okay, only just found this, what a neat fic! Poor John he gets into so much trouble while trying to help the girl out. Glad to see that he got rescued in the end, and that the girl got a good home in the end, and that the baddie guy got overthrown. :D