Reviews for Take What You're Given
MushSpotgoil chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
You have to write more i am begging you! chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Love keep writing!

It shed light that needed to be shone :-)

Good job :-D
Dimonah Tralon chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
Yay for updates! I so happy to see that you updated! Great job with this chapter! Keep up the great work!
Orange Socks and Polka Dots chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
I love this story! I usually hate all things pertainging to "borough wars" because I find them unrealistic - but this, this one convinces me. The story, as well as the characterization is original and intriguing.

And, dude, no worries about a movement away from the Newsies, haha. Last night, my older sister (who will swear on all that is holy in front of anyone besides me that she hates the movie) came into my room and set up the movie on my TV. I ended up watching it with her, and then BAM! Here I am, on FanFic for the first time in like a year, reading your whole story, reviewing and getting ready to post the first chapter of a new story. ...Okay, so you probably didn't care about my stupid story about rediscovering the movie and this site, but I just sort of appreciated the fact that you went through a Newsies lag too.

Now (finally), my too-long review is over.
Miss Sarah Louise chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
You. Are. Fantastic! Ohmygod you completely captured the essence of Spot Conlon! Most other writers try to romanticize him (myself included) or make him too hard or too soft, but you hit the bullseye! And Song is an amazing heroine! She's not too feminine or naive or any of the other mistakes alot of writers make with their heroines. This is an awesome story! 10 gazillion stars to you!

-Sarah D
Soccer-Bitch chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
like your story, keep up the good work. chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
this story is amazing! but you havn't updated in a long time! please please please please please please update soon! chapter 9 . 10/9/2008
okai, you need to finish this! i'm waiting lol, it's so good :-)
FeeldaForce chapter 9 . 4/3/2008
oh boy, this is gettin' good! I was secretly hoping that Racetrack would be nice to Song, but I suppose this works too. And it did get Song back to normal, which is good. :] I can't wait to read what happens to Shadow!
NarniaRulz chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
AHH! an update! I'm so excited!

well, things just got more complex with Shadow..either he's the best liar or bad place bad time bad everything actually...

Can't wait to read more!
chacotan chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
Congratulations on the musical! I hope you have a blast.

Yet again, you have managed to trap me in your stories. I just got back from spring break, and the first thing I did was check and see if you had updated…lame, I know. I just want you to know that I'm still lovin' this story, and I love the way you write. You are doing a great job, and I love the storyline - you really have put effort into this. Keep it up.

Stay strong,

Dimonah Tralon chapter 9 . 3/23/2008 she feels bad now! Yay for updates! I love updates...they make me happy! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
Harmony Remarc chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
My dear I love you mostest, but you need to update faster! I've confused myself so much, that I do believe I'm going to have to go back and read everything all over again to catch up on the story again!

But I must admit, your final comment really gave me shivers. It's so intense, having him stare her down and throw her challenge back in her face.

TastingInsanity chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
I'm confused. Not because of how you wrote the story or chapter, that was great, but he is a traitor or isn't he? Hm...well hopefully I'll find out soon. :) Write more soon, even though I'm a hypocrite(sp?) and barely ever get a chance to update.

Matisse chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
Hello lovey! I've decided to be faux british today! So I'll try my best to write this review in a british fashion. Mkay...yea, can't do it. Oh well, I tried. Anyway, heck yes to cinnamon rolls! That's the stuff! Though I must say, I don't believe I've ever seen anyone use the word "ecstacy" to describe the way one feels while eating cinnamon rolls (lol). Seriously though, good chapter. Though I've gotta say, in comparison to chapter 9, its rather eventless. Yea, that means what you think it means. Chapter 9 is a smash! I'll get back to you with its minor corrections. Later! :)