Reviews for Code Xana Episode 7: Senseless Violence
TheDusty321 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I realize this was written years ago, but isn't there no sense of touch on Lyoko anyway? Of course, that's really just nitpicking.
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Great.
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh, darn it, that was my most recent idea! Have Xana take over the sound molecules to make everyone deaf, and then slowly start vibrating them faster and faster until they make this really dangerously loud and annoying noise that... well, you had that music thing too, so you get it. And I assure you that I thought of before I read this episode. (I had remembered one of like the only three Batman Beyond episodes I've ever seen in which some guy had taken control of sound waves via molecules causing a communication breakdown which causes some major wrecks in Gotham. I base a lot of stuff on other things I remember, especially an interesting concept where Yumi has this dream of the future in which Xana wins because she'd been gone.)

Well anyway, I'm going chronologically until episode 125 of CL, after which I'll probably read CL until the end before coming back to CX. My current questions are: why an item can remain on Lyoko even after its owner is devirtualized. I know, someone else was holding it, but isn't it still attached to the owner, not the holder? Oh, yeah, the other one. Does Sanne like Krieger and is just too embarrassed to talk about it, or does she really have no interest whatsoever in him?
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Yes a double attack. The gang was all ready to go back to bed when Xana's real attack is detected. Xana is trying his best to hurt the warriors but once again he is thrawted by pure dumb luck. It was luck that Sanne and Krieger weren't at the dance and pure luck Ark could smell Hydrocell, or is it? Did Xana know Ark could smell it? Maybe had a look in the medical records of the Lyoko Warriors to see what they were allergic to or anything special like ability to smell Cyanide or Hydrocell.*

*I made up hydrocell after the episode of Mythbusters where they show a car can run on hydrogen which burns cleaner then gas. Although the engine exploded in flames after about 4 seconds.
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
As usually, here's the tyrant's rev.

Well thinked and well maded attack. Xana take the team's senses, to distract them from the real, deadly attack. That was clever.

And Dante shows that he too can figh if he get the weapon.

Xana's attacks becoming more and more dangerous. I wonder where it everything goes.

I'll wait impatiently for the next episode.

Hmm... I already have a bunch of Executors... But I think I'll make some more! *stupid smile*

See ya.