Reviews for Fights Bite
Dubhe666 chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
ohh my god, this story is great! why didn't you finish this? i want to know how it ends!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Interesting!
Alys chapter 12 . 11/15/2007
Oh comeon! You never finished this? It's great!
Silvertayl 57 chapter 12 . 10/4/2007
Please update this story, It's to good not to.
Deanlovr chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
Please ! Update soon ! It's fantastic ! ;)
Ash8 chapter 12 . 4/13/2007
Hey - I have been really enjoying this story and have been hanging out for an update. Is that greedy? maybe. Fanfiction is a funny thing - as a reader you take a punt and start reading a story - not really knowing if it will get finished. Then you read one you really like and get very involved and then it disappears and leaves you wondering what was/is going to happen. Anyway, I hope you update soon ( and I always feel quilty asking for more when I know we get this for free and at the pure generosity of the writer). :)
Nilah chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I am seriously going into withdrawal. I love this story. Please update soon.
megula chapter 12 . 3/16/2007
DUDE! update already! i need to read more
anon chapter 10 . 2/25/2007
It could never be too much like BUABS cause that was Evil Possessed Sam, this is Evil Possesed Dean and we never get to see Evil Dean! He's like a really hot martyr-saint or something, a little violent but never evil. Plus half the world hasn't seen BUABS yet anyway. And I actually didn't find Evil Sam particularly hot at all and honestly never finished the whole episode (since Hunted which I hated more than any episode ever I've been kinda in and out on Supernatural, I liked Nightshifter, but when it starts to get too Heroes-ish with its chosen-ones-saving-or-damning-the-world storyarc I'm just remined Heroes is better written when it comes to that stuff and watch it instead. When it goes back to two brothers hunting things, saving people, like even Tall Tales, then I watch. I like the stories, like this, no armaggeddon, psychic friends or use of the words "I'll save you Sam" (I swear he reminds of that canadian mounty cartoon dude with that constant "I'll save you"). I like this story, it is well-written and that's all I ever ask, please continue.
mustangsgoroar chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
woo yay another chapter! And yes it is a little short, but good none the less. Yes! The angst continues! Whahaha! *ehem* . . . I like the fact that Sam thought enough to finally tie Dean to the bed. There's an idea! Now he can't go anywhere! Good thinkin Sammy! *okay, sorry about the major sarcasm but I just can't help it* And I love how Sam tried not to show any emotion when Dean woke up. He tried so hard to be strong and then the tear fell. :) great! Makes for awesome reading! My favorite part though was: "Dean's eyes darken..." *shudder* hehe I love it! Then you just had to tug at my Dean obsessed heart when he realized he did that to Sam. waa! :)

You're great! I love you! Your writing is absolutely amazing! Gosh I just wish Dean would tell Sam about the bite! Maybe Sammy-boy could have a vision? ? ? Hm, I wonder . . .

Keep the chapters comin! ! !

Mustangs!
Jennygeee chapter 12 . 2/21/2007
Good chapter! Poor Dean doesn't know what is happening to him! I want to know too so please update soon.
KatieLB chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
Well at least sam knows there is definately something up and he is sortof safe for now from evil dean... good job and update soon
AcidChic chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
Ack! You're right. It is too short. So I'll wait patiently for the next one. :D You're awesome. Keep going. :D
SilverStorm06 chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
aww, poor guys.
heather03nmg chapter 12 . 2/20/2007
My poor Dean...make sure that Dean kicks all their butts for torturing him and Sammy. Great story, update soon!