Reviews for Season Four Spoilers
the grey mage chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
thanks for makin me want to buy all of the seasons of animaniacs
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Great work.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
[standing ovation]

That's just fantastic. That was a weapon of mass laughter. Such fun and so well made.
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I don't even LIKE guacamole but this fic was just...great.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This story was cruel and unusual torture. Do you realize that you have been banned by the Geneva Convention? Several small countries went bankrupt when the laughter stopped all productivity.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Interesting. Certainly one not done to have a serious tone with it, which was kinda nice. Though, I was also amused at Kim's comment on why she wasn't a dog. As well as Shego's idea of what to do with guacamole. That certainly was amusing. Although, I'd hate to figure out what the whip that Ron finally agreed to was. As I'm sure I can already hazard a guess. Anyway, thanks for posting this. _
beeftony chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
KP meets the WB. . . I like it. Interesting piece of KP/"Pinky and the Brain" trivia: Rob Paulsen, who voices Francois in a couple of episodes on KP, used to voice Pinky on PatB (he also used to voice Raphael on TMNT). Just found that interesting. Shego's desire to stain her sheets is a bit random, but is appropriate given what the fic is lampooning. So is Drakken's "dimension of lost socks" plan. Great fic, KiY. This one's going on my favorites.
CastaS chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
great one, i enjoyed it.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Hilarious stuff here! KP meets Animaniacs... genius!

Keep the good writing.
continental-line chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Your parady was great. Only one question. What laundry detergent was Shego wanting to test? And will return to look for other Club Banana socks?

-Bill Ponder
A Markov chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I'm laughing too hard to leave you a review.

cpneb chapter 1 . 12/26/2006

you are so ewil...

Even Mr. Sitdown ran away from this one!

You'd better hope that none of them (Shego or Ron or Kim or Rufus) get ahold of you at the Fannies...

She grabbed him and held his face between her hands, staring deep into his eyes. "Ron, if I were a female dog, what would that make me?"

The young man's eyes went wide in horror

"Hey, Princess. How long can you tread guacamole?"

"Since it's thicker than water we're in no danger of drowning. It wasn't much of a trap. We're fine."

"Speak for yourself, Rita," Ron said. "Scooby and I need a few bags of tortilla chips."

"Rufus," the mole rat squeaked, "wi' nacho chez."

"Actually, Pumpkin, I'm doing a study on the effectiveness of laundry detergents. Want to help me get my sheets messy?"

"I don't think so," said Kim...

"How about you Stoppable?" she called. "Want to help mess up my sheets?"

"Sure, throw me a line."

"Okay, who was that lady I saw you with at the restaurant yesterday?"

even the sheep are running away, screaming (you asked for it):

LMFAO! Go wash your computer out with guac! ...cpneb
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Laughing to hard. My chest hurts. I can't breathe.

Appropriate to post this story on St Stephen's day. I think somebody was stoned.

This may be the most beautiful or the most evil parody ever written. When I regain consciousness, I'll thank you.