Reviews for Changing for the Better or the Worse
Giang Tien chapter 4 . 2/5
PlEASE UPDATE! You're an amazing writer, and you haven't updated at all! *SadFace* :(
UPPDDAAATEE!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
Giang Tien chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
This is an awesome story!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
i really enjoyed reading this story, and would LOVE to read more.
LadyLilith chapter 20 . 2/19/2011
I just wished to tell you that I recently found this story, and I have grown attached to your characters, specifically Marin. I was simply hoping you would update, but seeing as though the last comment from someone was from two years ago, and the last chapter was updated something like three years ago, well it seems unlikely. Just know that if and when you do decide to continue with this story, you will have one person waiting to read about how Marin's life plays out.
xmegox08 chapter 20 . 1/21/2009
this story is good, are you going to update it?
Queen of the Mary Sue chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
GR! I crave Updatey-ness!
daphne 13 chapter 20 . 9/28/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M DYING TO KNOW WUZ GONNA HAPEN!
daphne 13 chapter 19 . 9/28/2008
that was soo... sad. but necesary. loved it!
daphne 13 chapter 18 . 9/28/2008
it was interesting to see life from marins POV. loved it as always!
daphne 13 chapter 17 . 9/28/2008
as always, i love it! this is one of the most origial and beutiful pieces out there!
daphne 13 chapter 16 . 9/28/2008
Oh darn, i was hoping that the revelation would have been something like this:

"You have the right to know," he wispered, his gaze flicking from Marin to Eargon and back again. "I am the son of-," his voice broke. He tried again, "I am the son of-," this time he was interupted by Marin who had finally figured it all out. The dreams, the recognition, the foreshadowing. "-Morzan, first and last of the Foresworn." [of course, she would have said that with her funky accent which i cant write] Deadly silence suffocated them all as the fact sunk in.

i didnt mean to offend u or anything so sorry if i did... love this chappie, as always!
daphne 13 chapter 15 . 9/28/2008
i actually liked that she kissed him since it was important in order for her to understand everething that going on and her feelings and positions towards certain things. it was necesary if u will. loved it with all my heart.
daphne 13 chapter 14 . 9/28/2008
loved it so much! thye kissed, even if one of them was unconsious... it still counts!
daphne 13 chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
LOL! lovin' it so terribly it hurts! u know, u have an awesome writting style and u are original, and u rock and ur story rocks even more!