Reviews for I Came to Read, I Stayed to Write
nightmarekitt chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
I adore this chapter. I've never read anything that seemed to capture the emotional turmoil between the Taisho brothers more. Astounding.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
lol everyone just wants to pet inu's ears XD
kitty-gurl1 chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
lmao yes sesshy tell us about your many stripes XD
kitty-gurl1 chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
wait they switched clothes? aw that's awesome! XD

makes me wanna draw it out in a comic XD
kitty-gurl1 chapter 8 . 7/29/2010
yay i got them all right! X3
kitty-gurl1 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
love how inu reacted to being picked! XD
kitty-gurl1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
LMAO oh rin XD

that was just beautiful!
ardy1 chapter 30 . 7/5/2010
The sad truth is that only the birds seem to aid their mates when it comes to giving birth, just as it is in the birds that fidelity unto death is most common. Mammals tend to leave procreation after the initial "integral" act to the females, alone. Canines, being pack animals, are no different - the females do whatever tending to one another that is generally done (wolves show a bit more family-oriented behavior on human terms, but even that is spotty). And blood heritage has nothing to do with determining hiarchy after birth - only in humans does family feeling rise above merit in assessing social status.

Given the social human norms of the time and place, a male leader would have had at least several women to bear him a viable heir, and the "wife's" child would have had only a little leverage over the concubine's child. (In Jewish tradition, Sarah must have been one hell of an alpha female to be able to turn out Hagar and the first-born male son born to Abraham, but that's another story).

All that anthropology aside, I rather like the idea of Inupapa setting aside tradition to help his mate give birth to his heir, ignoring her imprecations as to his worthiness, etc. Less convincing is her acceptance of his presence - canon presents a remarkably cold woman who would have found her lord's presence insulting at such a vulnerable time. Again, you've painted a pretty picture nonetheless...
ardy1 chapter 29 . 7/5/2010
I've always liked one-shots that show the similarities and differences between Sesshomouru and Inuyasha - there but for the grace of ... Using Twain's story title as a reference was a stroke of your usual erudite cleverness.
recey2010 chapter 30 . 7/1/2010
I love Inupapa and SessMom fics You captured the essence of the two perfectly is there or will there b more? that pairing (or sess and sango)is all i care to read at the moment please let me knw if you knw any other good stories that pair sessmom and inupapa
Mini Nicka chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
Interesting pairing it would be interesting to see what drove them apart
Nebride chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
Bravo! That does explain, what always seemed to me, a very unlikely match.
Skyrere chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
glorious.

XD
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
I never did like Sesshomaru's mom, but this is actually really cute! I kind of like her sharp tongue, it's amusing to watch! Good work. :)
Aryndiel chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
Conflict leading to "unending conquest". I never would have thought of it this way, but it fits. Very nice wording, and the story made me grin. Well done!
495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »