Reviews for I Came to Read, I Stayed to Write
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 6/13/2007
Poor Kagome, all alone. I can understand her feeling skittish.
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 6/13/2007
Seems like a good stream of consciousness to me. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
SparklingSnowfall chapter 14 . 6/10/2007
'Even' drew forth an outright laugh. I love the way to tease Sesshoumaru. LOL

Snowfall
SparklingSnowfall chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
It only just occurred to me that these reviews may not automatically be associated with the chapter being reviewed. In 'Misdirection', Miroku's response to the womens' question was original and effective. For a moment, I thought that he would have just grabbed a breast on each of the women, distracting them in their anger. What he did was much more intelligent and interesting. Playing with Inuyasha's head was hilarious and the last line received a nod.

I know that I am not reviewing all of your chapters. Please don't take it as an insult. I am enjoying all of them.

Snow
SparklingSnowfall chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Now that was cute. I loved that last line. It was only the simple truth, but you managed to make me smile.

This brought back memories of the many nights that I flew in my dreams, something that I taught myself to do after the first accidental rush of a jump that went farther than expected. I understand Kagome's excitement and you did a great job of displaying the thrill that it would cause an individual.

Snowfall
Emmi-chan chapter 14 . 5/14/2007
I may just be weird, but I really love drabbles. It's like ice cream cones - you don't have to choose just one flavor, you can get a scoop of each and enjoy them all :)
SusanneTJ chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
*wiping tears of laughter* The very questions every fangirl is dying to ask! Too bad the brave monk won't live to ask his remaing two questions ;o)
WackyWisher chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
Ha ha, that was great! Are there more? Haha, I love Miroku!
Ranuel chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
Bwahahahahahahahahahah *gasp* *snort* *giggle* Bwahshahahahahaah...
kokoronagomu chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
i hope the two next questions are good ones.

i would ask him that if he was really intent on killing inuyasha why he wasn't dead already?

i'm still giggling.

always a pleasure,

ginny
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
This was funny and something I could totaly picture Miroku saying! Very well done! Please update again soon!
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »