Reviews for Stop crying for Otousan!
luannguyen chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
ohhhhhh HILARIOUS
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ooh ho ho. This is the best! Love this version of Minato! Haha so funny! You better keep writing this!
Miss Elizabethh chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
HAHAH OH MY GOODNESS THIS WAS SO HILARIOUS. xD
monkey kix ass chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
lmao. "spare some future uchihas the suffering." hilarious. thanks for sharing your work.
MusicOfTheDawn chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Hahaha! Omfg, Minato got owned by a baby...and the food for babies hahahaha! I mean who eats those gooey slimy ewww! Soooo funny!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
OH god this funny! XD UPDATE!
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
wow really cute!

love it!
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
*laughs* When will Minato learn to stop taking things from other people!
mizu99 chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! lmfao! oh my gosh that was so funny! good job n keep it up!
PandaApprovedxx chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Hahaha! My gosh, just when I thought the first chapter couldn't get any better, I find a second one that is.

Ah, poor Sasuke, having to eat crappy baby food, no wonder he's emo. :/
PandaApprovedxx chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
The only problem I find with this is that at some points you call Minato 'Arashi'. Other than that, it was great!

Holy crap though, nearly 5 hours of non-stop crying? I feel bad for poor Minato... Doesn't stop me from laughing though. XD

I laughed really hard when Naruto stopping crying when Jiraiya held him and then started crying when Minato touched him.

All and all, it's wicked awesome. :D
Queen of Light 17 chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Both stories are brilliant! - I could not stop laughing.
HufflepuffGleek chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
SO KAWII!SO CUTE!SO SWEET!SO NARU-CHAN!
TheMightyKoosh chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Omg I love it. I would leave a nice, long review, but I can't stop laughing enough to think of one, so instead I'm just gonna say, gyah CUTE!
melissaaax3 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
is so kawaii.

haha itachi and sasuke.

can't wait for the update.