Reviews for A Song for the Wretched and Wrecked
This is so beautiful, lovely, romantic, tender and... Ido not know what else. I enjoyed every sentence and at the end I was melting like icecream under summer sun. I would not mind if this happened instead of DMC and AWE. You write gorgeously and it all seemed believable.
Lightsquire chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Beautiful and extremely well written. This left a smile on my face.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
! Go team Norribeth! Please write more:D

Peace out,

Sharley
AHealingRenaissance chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Aww! I'm so glad James got his heart's desire :D
coffeecupcakegirl chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
This is a beautiful story, beautifully told, and I especially like the slowness, quietness and patience with which you tell it.

What can I say, I really, really love this story!
Lilyfish chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
aw!

loved it

I wuv norry to bits, HWY DID HE HAVE TO DIE IN 3?
Rune1 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Absolutely beautiful! Soaked with desire and hope and pain and deep, deep love. The best story about Norrington and Elizabeth that I have read (and I have read at least 520 POTC fics at this point).
Rising Waters chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Aw... I love Norribeth fluff. This was lovely. :)
emaline5678 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I loved this story! It was just so agnsty and romantic at the same time. I think if Norrington had ended up with Elizabeth, it would have been like this. She would have slowly fallen in love with him, but he would always think she loved Will in some way.

I thought Norrington was a great character and sexy/romantic in his own way. I hated what happened to him in the third movie (!), but this story made me feel better. He was the guy who never got the girl, but this story gave us a glimpse into what might have happened if he had. Great job! Sorry if I gushed too long.
Cal reflector chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
An extremely persuasive and believable portrait of things that might have been. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Very eloquent style; clean and uniform, I like it very much.
Orwhatwehave chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Wow. That was... wow. Fantasticly written, and beautifully thought out. I'm glad you portrayed these people in this light- you don't often get to see them like this. Most people ignore him, or downplay him, treating him as less than he is. I like this- you're right, he IS human... even if he's just a character and not nearly as sexy as our dear captain...
FanFicLover90 chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Ok... I can really only say one word. Amazing. Yes this has to be the best story I have read in a long time. I love the whole idea of James and Elizabeth, but I haven't found any good stories... but this one is awesome... I can't really say anything else. Good job, I love it.
Riddle-Me-That chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
It's an outrage that this story has so few reviews.

It is a completely fantastic story. So beautifully written, so full of emotion without being over the top. Wonderful!
ChildAtHeart7 chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
Wow-just wow! I love the way you wrote the story while expressing the despair that both Elizabeth and Norrington feel during their marriage. I LOVE the Norrington/Elizabeth pairing and you basically put together a lovely story that is just...um...perfect!

You are an awesome writer and I'm glad that I had the good fortune to come across your story. _