Reviews for Meant To Be
Angie chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
Hey! Just found this story, it's amazing! I'm so glad your in to it again, 'cause I'm dying for some good ET since the show is done. Please keep up the great work!
kk1999 chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
looking forward to more.
Cassandra chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
I like your story. I love passions. I subscribed to Direct TV just to see passions. If you want to know what's going on. I tell you everything. It has gotten so good. The only bad thing is gwen kind of killed teresa, or so she thinks. email me back if you want to know more
Dreams Shape the World chapter 8 . 10/6/2007
Ya, I lost interest around the time the blackmailer showed up, BEFORE Direct TV...Okay, I will let you know if any ideas pop up.
Dreams Shape the World chapter 7 . 4/11/2007
This is so good! Please update soon!
Dreams Shape the World chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
oh man, what did that last line mean?

whats going to happen?

this is so good!

please update soon!
kk chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
Like it alot please contnue
JustBNMe chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Wow! That was a really intense scene to read. I am glad that Theresa was able to let Ethan know how much he really hurt her.

Ethan has to earn he love, trust, and respect back. I am glad that you are showing that instead of having her just fall back into his arms so easily. It's because of him that she loss so much time with her daughter, and not to mention time with her son as well. Theresa fault a long time for their love, now it's Ethan's turn!

Please Update soon! I can't wait to readwhat happens next!
meiloveset chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I've read the four chapters which are good, except Jared whom I never like. I love your Ethan in this story. Anyway, are you going to complete the story as planned? I hope so. ;) Thx mi
emma134 chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
that was awesome hope you load soonn
whitelines714 chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
Passions kicks ass and so does this story!

Continue please
emma134 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
that was good load soon
awtrpartygurl16 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Wonderful chapter, i love this story already. This is so good cuz finally its Ethan's turn to feel the pain and he brought it upon himself. Please post more SOOn i cant wait!