Reviews for Breathing Became So Hard
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Awesome! This turned out so well. I love how it all played out and it was so intense and you had me on the edge of my seat there wondering what was going to happen. Nice job.
3DBABE1999 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I wish they would have resolved the hurt their dad's death caused for real.. But unfortunately we're in Season 8 and the hurt of their dad's death along with all the painful things that followed is still there.
Bibliogirl chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Loved the story, great job
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Congratulations! You have been recced at spn_littlebro!

( . )
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
Love to see the brothers finally take care of each other after not doing so well in that department. Nice writing.
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
yeah ending was very abrupt but the angst of Dean's mistake was very well done..just the fix i needed. could someone please tell me where the phrase 'limp!Sam' came about...its just a really odd phrasing is all.
okayokayokay chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
I really liked this story :) I'm so glad I found it!

Sick!limp!Sam is the best- I especially liked the part in ch 3 when Sam has the tight grip on Dean's hand. And I just love the way that Dean is rubbing Sam's chest and how he calms him down.

This was so perfectly angsty and adorable. Nice job, I really enjoyed it!
wolfish-willow chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Love this! Limp!Sam, especially after ELAC is awesome.
ritsam chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Awesome angst story.I love ELAC spoilers. It always make me cry. I love Sam too much and this story is really very sweet. love it.

Ritu.
gaap237 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
SOB!
That Girl Six chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Well, that was a fun way to spend half an hour on a Saturday night. Woot. Heh. Nice story. Chapter two, I'm guessing, is the fan favorite. Mine, at least. There were a couple of nice heart-fluttery moments. Nice work. There were a few grannatical/homonym things that you might want to correct if you feel like it, but otherwise, it was well written with just enough of everything to make your readers happy. Yay you!

Thanks for the fun distraction!
Anon chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
I love this story! I read it a while ago, (not sure if I reviewed though-sorry!) and I've since read it about 5 more times, but I hadn't read it for a while when for some reason I starting thinking about it and found I couldn't remember the title. I mean, I remembered damn near every word, but not the god danm title, but naturally the thought wouldn't leave me alone, so here I am, after 4 hours solid of searching, finally satisfied now that I've read your wonderful story for the ...6th time? I've done nothing else all night, I've got a headache from staring at the screen for so long, and I'm screwed for all that work that was in for tomorrow, but I'm still happy! Just felt you should know how incredibly good your story is, and the lengths people will go to to read it!
irishgirl9 chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
Great story!
zeusfluff chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
I thought it was a great ending! Please write another! Thanks so much, zeusfluff
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 2/13/2007
Thanks for the read, great story, really enjoyed it. Nice to see Dean finally expressing his emotions. They'll get through anything so long as they're together!