Reviews for And We Dream of Twilight, and Softly Spoken Words
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Great beginning. Nice to read a House fic.
I'm Eleven Years Old chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
It's rare to find fanfiction this beautifully written. Thank you!
kitten robot chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wonderful story. I especially like your line, ..his stomach churns at insulting the something about her that he secretly admired (and envied) but there is nothing he can do about it now. Somehow it comes off as purely fantastic. Great job.

-Gabunny
jayaydee chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting. I have been searching for this fic for weeks! I "accidentally" found it on LJ and printed it off to read without an authors name. I have been searching without success for ages to find it again because I loved it so much. I couldn't believe it when it turned up here. God, I must sound like a stalker, but seriously this was total love, and could so easily be cannon. There are so many terrific lines, but I especially love "What will I tell the other boys when they find out I can't keep it up?" lol.

I notice that this is you only foray into House on FF. Please continue, because you definitely have a wonderful knack with these characters, and I am a hopeless House/Cam shipper.
Linwen chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
If it was just her brother, why did she start dressing sexier?

Otherwise, good job. Excellent characterisation of House, albeit a bit fluffy. *thumbs up*
rohe2geth4evr chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
me liky
xyber116 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I really liked your fic. I think it would be great to see some of Cameron's family on the show since we've seen everybody else's family.
Tom's Honeybee chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Honestly,this is one of the most well-written fics that I have come across lately. It is so annoying to have to rummage through th piles of crap to find something worth reading, and I do believe that this is it! I hope that you are planning on continuing? I love it when he falls, it adds reality to what's happening, and we all know that reality is tough to come by in fanfiction. Good job and keep it up!

~Britt