Reviews for Oversight
somesortofthing chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I have always wondered why he turned her down. Heh, cute fic, the characterizations were very nice to.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Haha, don't feel too bad, kid. Yuna would've dumped you for Tidus (or what's left of him) at one point or the other XD.

Great job with this. I like how you wrote in Paine, especially when she scolds Yuna for taking up all those side-quests. Unfortunately, I was met with the same result on saying yes to the proposal in-game :(

I liked reading this a lot. Thanks for writing!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Haha, I always wondered what would've happened if I made Yuna say yes to his proposal~. I don't suppose they would've gotten married, huh? X]

Oh, well. The guy WAS pretty cute though~. I'm still working on getting "interest" for him. :p Awesome one-shot!
Ariana Aislinn chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
*Giggles* Wow, this is wonderful! I love how you have so efficiently encapsulated the characterization of the three Gullwings, and you've fleshed out two boring NPCs in a wonderful way. I always felt for the poor guy, too. There might just be more of a tale here to be told someday, perhaps! Anyway, I love it, and your description of Yuna's facial expressions, tone of voice, and gestures are just perfect.
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Lol! I only played that part like..one time. So i never accepted the marriage proposal

Its definitely cool how u can come up with some backgroud on these random and short scenes. :P

Im trying to think of a random scene dat would be cool for you to expand..but i played FF ages ago and never had the time to start again...so i dont remember anything. Lol.

Anyways, blessed be!

-Bacafreak-
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Haha. That was great! You're right - that mini game is really weird. -; I'll be on the lookout for more as always! :D
Fwe chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Lol. Nice. ;) That was funny. I'd forgotten about that sidequest until you brought it up again and I must admit, it was pretty random. ;) But, if it brings about stories like these, hey, why should I complain? Great job. Poor guy. :P
Fuhrer Moogle chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Hahaha. That's great. It was really funny.

I would always answer yes too. Sadly, she ended up with crazy old Tidus (just kidding).
Sirea the Beautiful Disaster chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That weird minigame? Most of them are weird IMO. Especially monkey-mating o.o

I shouldn't be surprised to check the FFX-2 section and see your name attached to something totally random :p But I love when the authors take a seemingly meaningless scene and expand upon them, fleshing them out, giving random NPCs some sort of backstory. This was cute! The boy reading smut was just the icing on the cake ("out of desperation, I assure you" [snerk] yeah, right)

(I always accepted the marriage proposal too XD Yuna's gotta have a rebound guy before she goes for Baralai, right?)