Reviews for What If
BreakingDawn17 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
Update soon!
Zoelis9 chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
i like this. good idea. keep writing
Lola12 chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
please update soon. Bend it like Beckham is the best movie ever and I love reading your fanfic!
CaitlinCWIU130 chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
After watching this movie I was also curious as to what would happen if Jess agreed to marry Tony. It is a good idea. Although Joe seems a little desperate as to stop Jess form marrying someone else and rahter her marry him, it is a good idea.
Victoria chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
You're a good writer, and the story so far has movenment, but I would suggest longer chapters. If you only have one chapter (which you could easily condense your first three into), that's okay. Longer chapters have better continuity. Don't post until you have enough to make it worthwhile, and I personally dislike having to go to the next chapter after reading for less than thirty seconds.

Anyway, keep up the good writing :-)
OTHlover04 chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
that was good!:)
lexxygoth chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
i really like it but i think that you should rewrite it and make it longer cause i really like it. brill!
sicilybelle chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
ooh come on you need to add more you can not leave it like that add more fast please
sicilybelle chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
sad when to people who are right for each other can not be together poor kids :o(

update pronto please
ms jockey writer chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
excellent! more ASAP plz!
fishertowers chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Good Story! Try to have less speaking and more narrative bits though. But that is just a suggestion. All in all a great story! Keep Writing!
gravityisagainstme chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
YAY! A Bend it LIke Beckham sroy...YAY!
PickyFan chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
this is really cute! PMS!
x0emz0x chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
Good so far. Poor Joe [ Update soon! x
Linn chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
I always wanted one of these stories. I hope you contiue it!