Reviews for A Day at the Park
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Well, that killed my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
That was so sad. And really pretty.
lolamiana chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I hate death fics!omg!crying!gah.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
sad... but funny in the end. I was hoping Draco and harry would end up together... *laughs* Harry can't even raise his eyebrow? hahahah... funny..! great story too!
Nenne chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I'm not sure I see the humor in Draco's death and Harry's tears.
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
sad. (
mochieay chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh...that was so sad. Oh that was well writen. i think I love your fics...
Krissie chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I wasn't expecting to cry.

The song didn't help me keep any dry eyes, either.

Loved it.

Simple as that.
moonlight2009 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
um you know this is rated under humor too right cuz i dont see the humor in draco being dead and harry having to take care of their daughter alone.
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this was so sweet! thanks for the an at the end. i got that drake was dead but i was confused about the ginny and wife comment and i just assumed lily got her hair from her grandma or did Grandma lily have brown hair? i can't remember at this moment neways i almost cried but I LOVE IT! it does make sense but the an just cleared up the small things.

ciao
fuzzyalligator chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
When Lily asked who he was talking to and Harry turned around to see the snow untouched, I figured it out. When I did, it made me cry -sniff sniff, wipes away a tear-. It was written very well, loved it.
Lilyyyy chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This is a great fic, its superr cute and I adored it!

The only thing is I don't think it should be rated M, bring the rating down maybe T or K ? I'm just saying.
drippingxwithxsin chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Wow! this mad me cry so hard. It's bloody brilliant!

I'm in love with the twist you put in. It's good to know that I'm not the only one bothered by the end of the actual book!
MonkeysUncle chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Omg!

That was the sadest story i think i have ever read!

A tear squirted out there at the end.

Good job with the writing.

Keep it up :)
Limit chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
HOW SAD!

he's not supposd to be dead!

you're an evil author, you know that?

*glare*

how dare you think up such a sweet story and then say

HE'S DEAD!

*pouts*

im gunna read your other fics, but i'll hold a grudge if they're all off on some Draco killing tangent.

pah. for all it was a mean thing to do, you're a good writer.

Limit